Pull-Ups® Night*Time Training Pants Disney Glow in The Dark for Boys 3T-4T uploaded by Brenda c.

BY PULL-UPS

Find Disposable Diapers at Target.com! 3T - 4T Pull-Ups Night*Time Training Pants for Boys offer extra absorbency for overnight protection. Night*Time Pull-Ups potty training pants have stretchy sides that allow toddlers to pull them on and off, unique designs that teach front and back and easy-open sides that making checking for potty breaks simple. Help Your Big Kid put on a fun glow show! Pull-Ups Night*Time have glow in the dark designs featuring your favorite Disney characters. Let Pull-Ups make night time potty training fun and easy! Packaging may vary from image shown. Size: Size 3T-4T (44 Count). Gender: Male.

Hazel P.
Hammond, LA
My son has been wearing these for about a year now. I love the extra protection it gives. Very effective. I would buy these over any other. The price can be a little lower. I would recommend this to everyone.
Ashley W.
Lubbock, TX
While we love the Pampers easy ups, we use these for overnight. He needs a little more targeted protection overnight and these work great! Not super soft, but they hold any overnight wetness he has.
Jamice R.
Eastvale , CA
We absolutely love these! They never leak! I'm so glad we found pull-ups we love and trust. It makes it so much easier to potty train. And I love the fact that I don't have to worry or get up in the middle of the night to check on my toddlers to make sure they're dry and not leaking. They sleep so well during the night bc it doesn't feel "wet". I don't have to wake them up in the middle of the night to change them. It keeps the wet away from their bottoms and doesn't feel bulky and uncomfortable.
Michaela F.
Union, MO
These night time training pants are great. They absorb a lot in case of accidents, and they are made of good material that won't fall apart. So if your little one does have an accident, you can re use the pull up instead of throwing it away. They are very pricey but well worth it. And much better than the regular pull ups if you little one leaks a lot at night.
jessica m.
Lawrenceville, GA
We were a cloth diaper family when my toddler potty trained. He has never used pull ups during the day but still need some help at bed time (he isn't even 2.5 so we are in no hurry to get him going through the night). After 5 nights of changing my bed (we bedshare) I was Fed up with another leading brand of training pants. I spent the cash for these "overnight" rated pull ups and WOW. I haven't had a bedtime leak in weeks! Highly, highly recommend them! We do go up a size (kiddo is a 24 months/2T and we use the 3t/4t size) just to be sure we get lots of absorption.
Maria R.
Conroe, TX
I bought this for my son when I was potty training him so he could wear them at night. They don't leak which is a great thing. I bought them at cvs pharmacy and Walmart. Yes I would purchase them again. I recommend it.
Shanae W.
Margate, FL
My son uses these pull ups while he's transitioning to underwear. They're prefect for night time because he's still learning to control his bladder. No leaks and they glow in dark, which he gets a kick out of.
Kingna V.
Roanoke, VA
Love love love these! My son is potty trained during the days but needs that support at night. These hold more than the regular pull-ups and prevents leaks during the night! A definite must have!
Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
My little man (he's 2 years) loves these pull ups. :) he loves vets wearing mater and even brags to family members on what he's wearing. I get the nighttime because they are more resistant and last longer.
Megan S.
Anderson, SC
I give these 5 stars!!! I use these on my two year at bedtime they never leak and he loves the characters on them. I would recommend for anyone potty training to use these at night.