BY PULL-UPS #59 in Training Pants

• Fits girls 2T-3T (up to 34-Pounds)
  • Underwear-like waistband helps your child learn how to pull them on and off like regular underwear
  • Protection where girls need it most for maximum absorbency.
  • Easy-open sides for quick potty check.
  • Glow in the dark Disney character designs.

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer L.
Great product. My daughter and I especially love the princess prints. From a parents standpoint I find the Velcro sides to be a great selling point. When my daughter falls asleep it allows for my to easily put a pull up on her without having to wake her up.
Desirae L.
Love pull ups. They have the Velcro on the sides just in case they have an accident. Then you can fold them up and close them so you don't have to worry about anything falling out! They fit nicely also never have to worry about leaking!
Courtney E.
Love these! This is all I buy for my two year old. They hold up well and are easy to take off. Also getting an exclusive Disney stuffed toy was a bonus when buying the bigger box.
member-71c78f2e0
Detroit, MI
I wish my daughter could use these, but they make her bottom break out In a rash when I put them on her. I love the designs and the ease of use for a child who's learning to be a big kid... Just wish mine could use these!
Melody H.
Nashville, TN
Great pull up and a wonderful brand! The designs are appealing to girls and they don't leak at all, even safe for overnight use
Jaimie K.
Luckey, OH
I love these keep my daughter from leaking all over her bed. She lived thr princess design and Sofia the first
Mindy J.
I find that the characters are great and when you pee they disappear. It helps my kid know she's done an oupsy in her pants and not the toillet. Even if you pee it doesn't have the smell of it that sticks witch i like very much ! Very satisfied with this product
#producttester