BY PULL-UPS

• The most absorbent pull-ups training pant for added nighttime protection
  • Now better fit with more coverage and softer, stretchier sides
  • Underwear-Like design to help teach her how to put them on and take them off
  • Easy open sides for quick and easy changes when you need it
  • Disney/Pixar graphics featuring mater the tow truck that fade when wet to promote learning

Kaytlyn H.
I used these for my son at night when he potty trained. He trained pretty quickly and was not in them long but they were great. He never leaked through and he loved the print. Having a cool print made him feel like they were undies over diapers.
Teresa P.
Elk Grove, CA
We recently bought these for my son and they are amazing. They hold liquid without sagging his diaper or having the weird gel stuff start flaking off on him. It also doesn't leave lint on him which has been an annoying issue with other diaper brands. He also is obsessed with Buzz Lightyear so it's a win win.
Shana C.
Aurora, IL
No issues with these Pull Ups. No leaks. The fit is great for my toddler. The prints are cute, and appropriate for his age. They are very easy to remove with the tear sides.
Kylynne C.
We love Huggies Pull Ups! And my son just loves Miles on his Pull Up. We've been using these for potty training at night time and he has not had an accident since we started 6+ months ago. He would get upset if he got Miles wet, which I think helped him realize he needed to go on the potty and not in his pants. Something that also helped was the Huggies Potty Training App. Using both together made potty training so simple.
mary a.
These night time pull ups were a great thing when training my son at night. During potty training his biggest struggle was over night and these helped a lot. We got ours at Walmart. The price was a bit high so sometimes we bought the Walmart brand but most the time it was ok. These held through the night and never allowed him to wet his bed.
Lauren A.
South Range, MI
These are a necessity in my house. My son has autism and he isn’t fully potty trained yet, so I use these the most with him. The are very absorbent and I don’t have to worry about him leaking through. The designs are always cute and fun. This is affordable and does its job perfectly. I recommend this to my friends who have children because I love this product.
Jessica M.
Temple, GA
I used these for luckily a short time with my LO. He loved them because they were for big boys. He liked the characters the most and they worked wonderfully overnight. I had no issues at all with them.
Penny B.
Creston, NC
Not a fan of pull-ups. Far too many leaks and heaven forbid if LO has a dirty, it's horrible trying to rip the sides off to get these things off and get cleaned up.
Cassie D.
These work great! My son has never leaked through these. I love that I can find them in any store I go to. My son loves the designs that they use.
Shannon L.
Potty training is never easy eap when you're on the go with your little one. Pull up made this process so easy no matter where I was.
Jennifer D.
Sparks, NV
Do these really work?
Yesenia A.
Logan, UT
Are these worth the money to spend on?
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
We have always used pampers brand. How well do these hold up overnight? Really want to get my son completely out of things like this and into underwear all the time. Thanks.