BY PULL-UPS #65 in Training Pants

Huggies® Pull Ups® Brand Night Time® Disney Design Training Pants Big Pak 3T-4T.

Extra absorbency.

Glow in the dark designs.

Over 2x more training pants than our smallest pack.

32-40 lbs.

15-18kg.

42 training pants.

Kristina W.
Hawkinsville, GA
My 3 year old uses them while sleeping at night. She drinks LOTS of milk and she never wakes up wet. They are a tad more expensive than diapers but def worth it!
Diamond  S.
Ahhhhh the joys of potty training!!! I hate potty training!!! But having pulls ups with my daughters favorite designs makes it a little bit more enjoyable. It makes my daughter enjoy the process.
Samantha M.
Graham, NC
I am so glad I started potty training my daughter with Pull-up. They are easy to use and have helped make the training process a lot easier.
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD
Huggies are my favorite brand and the night time pull ups are amazing. They really make the potty training experience much easier! Thank you.
Yessenia G.
Love these. Life savers. Use them during the night time & they are amazing. Save me the trouble of washing sheets everyday.
Melissa M.
Hamilton, ON
My daughter loved these because they had princesses on them. They did a good job of holding everything and preventing accidents. I wish that they allowed them to feel a little more wet so that they would not be so "comfortable" with them. I only bought these when they were on sale and I had a coupon to use with the sale. Otherwise, the cheaper generic brand at the store worked just as well.
Cortney W.
Duboistown , Pa
I used these when I was potty training. I didn't use them for the night though becAuse it always soaked through