BY PULL-UPS #68 in Training Pants

Find Disposable Diapers at Target.com! 3T - 4T Pull-Ups Night*Time Training Pants for Girls offer extra absorbency for overnight protection. Night*Time Pull-Ups potty training pants have stretchy sides that allow toddlers to pull them on and off, unique designs that teach front and back and easy-open sides that making checking for potty breaks simple. Help Your Big Kid put on a fun glow show! Pull-Ups Night*Time have glow in the dark designs featuring your favorite Disney characters. Let Pull-Ups make night time potty training fun and easy! Packaging may vary from image shown. Size: Size 3T-4T (44 Count). Gender: Female.

Lexi A.
Plainville, CT
These did a great job holding in leaks during the nighttime. I love the pattern and I think they slide on and off easily, which is nice for transitioning toddlers who are just learning to potty train. I like that they have the straps that come on and off because it helps to adjust them for my daughter. I know some people dislike that they are essentially like diapers, but these slide up and down much more easily than diapers.
sarah e.
Mansfield, LA
These are awesome and my daughter loves the design. They worked great for night time. My daughter is still night training and wets her diaper a lot while she sleeps. These help not to leak.
Marleen V.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
My almost two year loves these. They are great with starting to potty train. Being nighttime training pants, they are pretty absorbent for use during the day. My daughter loves the princess themed ones.
Sarah G.
I personally do not believe in these. It is kind of saying that it is okay for your child to pee in their pants. My mom patty trains children for a living as weird as that is and she hates these and refuses to use them.
kristen r.
wichita, KS
I am not a fan of pull ups. They are just modified diapers. You get a little amount for the price. I personally would not use these. My daughter did great going just to undies or naked for potty training.
Annie M.
Kingston, ON
I bought these on sake on a whim.
My 3.5 year old daughter was so excited to wear them - because they have princesses on them.
They are super absorbent and feel more like underwear than diaper.
The fun characters are a bonus.
Roseanne P.
Etobicoke, ON
I received a 68 count box of Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants for free to test and review. I think these Pull-Ups are a really great idea. My daughter loved wearing them and said they were comfortable and reminded her of real underwear. She loved the cute girly designs aswell. I love the fact that they glow in the dark and of course so does she! 😍...Its great for nighttime! I know some parents like to use normal diapers or underwear for potty training but I prefer these...They are in between real diapers and underwear...So they are perfect. I think these are a great product for potty training and I highly recommend!
Deondra R.
W Milwaukee, WI
While potty training my son I used these for nighttime. Never once did he leak thru. Some moms used diapers at night while training but I def recommed these. My son thought of them as underwear kind of because of the design. Within 2 months he was fully trained:)