Pull-ups Night Time Training Pants Disney Glow in The Dark for Girls 2T-3T uploaded by Melissa S.

BY PULL-UPS #16 in Training Pants

Huggies® Pull-Ups® Night Time® Glow In The Dark Designs Training pants.
Glow in the dark designs are extra absorbent for consistency at night. Leakage protection and underwear-like feel. With easy open sides. Fits 32-40 lbs (15-18 kg)

Leah R.
cocoa beach, fl
I have tried many types of training pants for my toddler. Pampers would leave marks on her, store brands would leak, but Huggies never let me down. The overnight ones are especially good since they offer all night protection with no leaks. My daughter is potty trained now, during the day, but we still put an overnight pull-up on her at night and have had 0 leaks. Great product!
Christine V.
These night tune pull ups are wonderful! These are the only pampers/pull ups that can make it through the night with my 3 year old. I will continue to use them as long as she needs them. Definitely worth the money!
Katie W.
Medina, WA
We are in the midst of potty training and the overnight pull-ups are heaven sent! They definitely can hold lots of liquid, and the designs are fun for my little Disney Junior lover. It would be fun if they changed up some of the designs, but hopefully we won't be in these for too long. Definitely love the mega pack as it is the best deal. Recommend buying at Target, because they often have a cartwheel deal that applies to the pull-ups as well as using the RED card 5% discount.
Audrey R.
Our daughter has been using the night-time pulls ups since she's been potty trained. We're still a Huggies brand fan. She loves the Disney artwork, specifically Cinderella, Doc McStuffins, and Sofia. I personally don't love pull-ups, as they can be difficult to get on and often rip if you tug too hard. But they give our daughter independence, which is important for the training. We'll continue to use these until she can get through the night without needing them.
jasmin t.
These are helping my daughter get trained fast she loves the colors and girly characters! She puts them on herself very easily! They are pricey but they are doing the job so we will continue to train with these.
Lisa E.
Jonesboro, AR
These were perfect for my little one. They aren't too bulky as some other potty training pants can be, and they were comfortable for my little one. We never had any trouble with leaks at night. We even used these on long car trips where my little one was likely to fall asleep.
Sadie W.
Bradford, PA
my daughter loves pull ups! the over nights are a god send, since the day time ones only absorb enough for small bladder leaks for us. my daughter loves all the girls, and boys designs!
Tracy M.
Lebanon Jct, KY
I love this product it has helped us out so much for nighttime they are great. They hold all through the night and don't leak at all. There also great when your going somewhere and cant stop very much. I highly recommend this product it really does work.
Marisa B.
Frackville, PA
I will only use Huggies Pull Ups with my daughter. However, I won't use the night time ones. They are thicker than the normal ones (which I understand are for night time) but the normal Pull Up training pants can hold over night just fine.
Mary r.
Plainville , CT
Great ! my two year old daughter is day trained but still not night trained so we use these because she will not wear a diaper and i don't blame her! she loves the designs especially the new sofia the first one they have ! also never leaks and they even glow in the dark !
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
When is a good age to start potty training a little boy?
Sytricia M.
Cambria Hts, NY
Are these actually any different in absorbency? If he drinks tea before bed I'm sure to get leaks in the other ines.
Tosha R.
Burkesville, KY
I am in the process of potty training mg daughter and she likes to drink a lot of water before bed (usually a full sippie),which leads to a soaks pullup every morning&usually a wet bed. Is the quality of the overnights better? or is there not much difference?
Jennifer T.
What's the difference between these and normal pull-ups? Should I really buy my toddler pull-ups that a specifically for nighttime, to go along with the regular ones?

back