BY PULL-UPS #9 in Training Pants

• Added absorbency where girls need it for improved day-and-night protection
  • More coverage and softer, stretchier sides for a comfortable fit
  • Easy-up, underwear-like design to help her learn to pull them on and off
  • Easy-open sides for quick checks or changes
  • Disney graphics featuring Doc McStuffins that fade when wet to help her learn to stay dry
  • Visit Pull-Ups.com to create a customized training plan based on your child's personality
  • Available in sizes 2T-3T (18-34 lb.), 3T-4T (32-40 lb.) and 4T-5T (38-50 lb.)

Kelsey C.
Tulsa, OK
What a great brand! We’re starting potty training this month and I love that these don’t have the cooling effect. We’ll buy those soon but to start off these are awesome! The only downside we have found is the velcro sides. Sometimes they really irritate my little ones hip/thigh.
Abbie Q.
Best Training brand out there as far as I can find. It's easy to figure out which side is the back because it's printed on there. I use them for my kids who are potty trained no but not quite night time trained too
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
Perfect for potty training. I love that my daughter and pull them down or I can detach the sides for easy cleaning, if she poops in the training pants. The design is very kid friendly which is always a bonus. I buy the training pants at target I have to say they are pricey.
Carrie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
My daughter is Day time potty trained but still needs diapers for bed. These are extremely effective for what we use them for! They're a little pricey but, can't really go without them! I definitely would recommend these for other parents!
Margaret W.
I really switched to Pull Ups from Pampers Easy Ups because I prefer the ease of taking these off. My daughter likes the designs too. I liked the softness and absorbency of Pampers but the ease of Huggies won out. We've only had one leak with these when one wasn't positioned right.
Meagan C.
Sanford, NC
My toddler has on one of these right now. I prefer these to Pamper's Easy Up's because this brand really forms to my daughter's body better, even after she might wet it. With the Easy Up's, the liner in the training pant's would feel very thick and bulge out. It would be hard to tell if those training pants were even dry, or if she had wet them. I don't have this problem with Pull Up's. I currently use Pull Up's on my three-year-old daughter when we go in public and at nighttime. I haven't had the need to buy the overnight Pull Up's because these work just as good. I also like that I can easy change her Pull Up in public by removing the tabs on the side of the Pull Up and slipping the Pull Up on like a diaper while my daughter stands without removing her clothes completely. With Easy Up's, I would have to take my daughter to a bathroom, and lie her on a changing pad, remove her shoes and pants, and then slide on a new set of training pants. With Pull Ups, I can assist my daughter to the bathroom, slide down her pants in a stall, and open the Pull Up from the side, dispose of it, and then fasten a new Pull Up on her while she is still standing. This helps me avoid germs, and helps give my daughter privacy. I will always buy Pull Ups when it comes to training pants.
Erika B.
Love Pull-Ups and never have any issues with them. Only thing is that I wish they made gender neutral pull-ups for both boys and girls. I’m a mom of boy-girl twins and hate to spend on two separate boxes for the design.
Goldie H.
Doniphan, MO
My daughter used 3 out of the package and couldn't wear them anymore they caused a rash everywhere they touched on her skin. I was very disappointed. They are nicely made to get them on and off easier.
Kayla B.
Marion, IN
Best I've found so far for potty training and little to no leaking usually you get what you pay for and I have tried many other brands that were cheaper and end up disappointed
WIlliam B.
Kittanning
I can imagine to those reading this it will be unbelievable but I'm 28 an I'm incontinent I wear these because I don't fit Adult Diapers but I fit Baby Diapers example Huggies Lil Movers Slip on Diapers size 6 I fit Huggies Learning Designs 4t-5t girls the list Of The ones I fit goes a mile Long. I love my Life in Baby Diapers It's amazing getting to enjoy Baby Diapers in your late 20's Especially when ur a Adult Baby Diaper lover The Comfort The Absorbency The Greatness Of The Feelings of Innocence
Angela W.
I am potty training my little one and have been using easy ups. They tend to not fit my little ones tush properly especially with her being so active. Do the pull ups have a better fit in the tush area?
fled A.
How are these pull-ups compared to others? Better or worse?
Ryan S.
Scranton, PA
Hey what was your favorite Disney Princess character to appear in this product overall

Amazon