Monique  m.
Colorado Springs, CO
I am in the final stages of potty training for my 23 month old daughter and pull ups have been a wonderful addition to the process. My daughter loves and recognizes the princess and Disney character prints on them and enjoys selecting which one to put on next! Pull ups are durable and reliable for a small or even large mess and have yet to fail me. I also like how you can pull them apart from the sides and also put them back together and it doesn't loose it's adhesive. If I was to ever have any other children pull ups will definitely be used again.