Pull-Ups Learning Designs Training Pants for Girls 2T-3T uploaded by Christine M.

BY PULL-UPS #52 in Training Pants

• Improved day and night protection with added absorbency where girls need it most
  • Now better fit with more coverage and softer, stretchier sides
  • Underwear-like design to help teach her how to put them on and take them off
  • Easy open sides for quick and easy changes when you need it
  • Disney graphics featuring Doc McStuffins that fade when wet to promote learning

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer H.
Appleton, WI
We are currently using these for potty training my daughter. They has good absorbancey, and a nice fit. I also like that the pullups have velcro sides. I prefer pull ups to other brands.
Sarah T.
College Sta, TX
Great product, super absorbent, uber cute patterns. Used with my first daughter and currently using them for night time with my 2.5 year old.
Emily G.
Wheeler, MI
I really like the Huggies Pull-Ups. They slide on nicely and kept my potty training 2 year old dry. She LOVES the Disney character designs.
Jazmin R.
Bronx , NY
I love these my two year old just started getting potty train and she loved the print so i got them there very asorable and stretch .
Tara G.
My daughter loves these pull ups. They are a staple in our potty training adventure. The water mark is very helpful too!
Kennedy H.
My daughter loves to wear these. They help her not feel like a baby but keeps accidents contained when they happen!
Christine M.
My almost 2 year old has recently decided that she's ready for the potty. Since she's still fairly young, she has quite a few accidents. We need training pants that are absorbant and luckily, these fit the bill. They are absorbant enough for the day, however they aren't really suitable for night use. They fit well and are easy to put on and remove. The easy open sides make them a breeze to change once they become soiled (and at only 22 months thats often). These pants have really helped make transitioning to the potty so much easy.

*I received these free from Influenster (thanks again Influenster!) as always, my review is my honest opinion!
Crystal M.
Surrey, BC
We were so excited to be chosen to try these. This is the third trainee I've had and ive literally tried them all. My daughter was so excited to get these! The fit is great. She's very tall with a small figure and 2t is great. The snap type thing on sides is strong enough to hold with regular usage but convenient to remove in case of accidents. So far she's been able to use them without much struggle and she loves the characters on the pattern. I've used others in the past that were too " diapery" or just fell apart. I have hope that this time around will be easier now that we have found the right pants. We did receive these free to evaluate but that had no bearing on opinion. Happy training!
Bryanna H.
Toronto, ON
I love these. its affordable and way better than pampers. it fits true to size and my daughter is always comfy wearing them.