Baby & ToddlerDiaperingTraining PantsPull-Ups
Pull-Ups Learning Designs Training Pants for Girls

Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants for Girls

Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® training pants have unique patterns that fade when wet to help your daughter learn to stay dry.

Does it protect from strong smell from pooping?
Mi hija está por cumplir 2 años y aún no deja el pañal ... Este producto me ayudara en el proceso de q lo deje
How well do these hold up ?
Start your review of Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants for Girls!
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Super recomendable para cuando esta entrenado a las princesas , son comodo y tiene diseño que hacen agradable que lo puedan utilisar y no sienta presion . --- Super recommended for when you are training the princesses, they are comfortable and have a design that makes it pleasant that they can use it and do not feel pressure.
Deidra J.
Teaneck, NJ
Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants for Girls uploaded by Deidra J.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My preferred brand of training pants for my toddler. Easy for her to maneuver. Holds up well during naps or overnight with no leaks. Can be pricy but I use often use store or manufacture coupons which brings the price from $11 to $7 Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants for Girls
Tanginika F.
Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants for Girls uploaded by Tanginika F.
My baby loves her minnie mouse disney esition pull ups . Its ecen been helping using the potty she hates the wet feeling where she doesnt want to be wet 😉😍 love love love
nichole S.
Michigan City, IN
Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants for Girls uploaded by nichole S.
I love these pullups! I just got done potty training my 2 year old and currently working on my 1 year old! I love these pull ups because they fit just like underwear and my daughter has yet to figure out how to rip it off! Our FAVORITE thing about this product is that the box is a huge coloring pad!! Smart thinking HUGGIES!!
jade K.
Iowa City, IA
These pull ups don't like to stay on right, they don't hold ANYTHING in I mean ANYTHING.!! I love huggies but hate the pulls ups
Kasside K.
Longmont, CO
Great for overnight bedwetters but so expensive! After a week the boys are in need of more after spending $20+ on a pack!
Samantha S.
Dallas, TX
Good for daytime use, can get sooggy overnight however. The biggest issue we have had with them is the side fasteners tend to rip when my son tries to pull them up or down.
Anastaysia G.
San Jose, CA
I like the whole idea of pull-ups. I like that my daughter gets so excited when I tell her that pull-ups mean that she's a "big girl now". However, they drive me crazy! You have to put them on like regular underwear, and rip the sides to take them off. This causes a problem with putting them on if you want to powder your baby, and it causes a problem after too because you can't close the pull-up so that they don't fall out/open all over the place when you try to throw them away.
Krystal R.
Harahan, La
The buggies brand is better than the Pampers brand in my opinion. Pampers leak through the night. Huggies pull ups are reliable and my girls adore the characters on them!
Kaitlyn B.
Mobile, AL
Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants for Girls uploaded by Kaitlyn B.
Really soft and durable for my two year old to continue to learn and get potty trained
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kim K.
Tonawanda, NY
il y a 2 ans
Tori B. il y a 3 mois
We prefer the Huggies, we felt they leaked less often and were softer.
Nyssa G.
Florence, MS
il y a 2 ans
Rebecca R. il y a un an
When I potty train my children, I have them wear underwear durring the day and pull ups at night. I did a sticker chart with my youngest and gave her a prize after she got so many stickers. It worked out well