BY PULL-UPS

Help make your potty training experience easier* with Pull-Ups Learning Designs training pants. With great coverage, soft and stretchy sides, and zoned protection, Pull-Ups training pants give your child a comfortable fit and all-around protection, day and night. Pull-Ups pants have an underwear-like design that lets your child slide them on and off like underwear, plus easy-open sides for quick checks or changes. Pull-Ups Learning Designs for Boys feature Disney® Pixar's Lightning McQueen with a wetness indicator that fades when wet to promote learning. Because every child responds to potty training differently, the Pull-Ups brand can help you put together a customized training plan to match your little boy's personality. Visit Pull-Ups.com to get started. Pull-Ups Learning Designs training pants are available in sizes 2T-3T (18-34 lb.), 3T-4T (32-40 lb.) and 4T-5T (38-50 lb.).(*vs. training in diapers).

Buy on Amazon
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Huggies pull ups we bought a lot mostly because they always had coupons out for them. They were priced great. Very convenient with the Velcro sides. I bought at Walmart. I used these on all my boys with no problems of breakouts. Good product.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
These pull ups from huggies work great they absorb really well!! They have great designs on them too that help encourage all the little kids to wear them and enjoy learning to use the potty. The designs are for both boys and girls! The sides rip and tear very easily so there is no need to make a mess when an accident happens! These pull ups really work! This pull up reminds my kids of how their big brother is in his big boy underwear and they think they are like him
It helps so much in making the growing up learning the potty stage happen more quick than other stages. I Highly recommend this product to you and your family of kids who have been doing their hardest to make you proud!
Simone L.
Savannah, GA
My son was only in this for a shirt time but these were most definitely my favorite type and brand of Diapers. I loved the fact that he can pretty much do everything by himself. The stretchy sides that made tearing it off while the kid is standing was ingenious. Who needs to lay down right? That's overrated clearly. Any diaper you can possibly use throughout the whole day because your little one didn't wet it is a great diaper in my opinion. I loved the fact that it had a design that became visible when wet my kid was not as amused as I was though. I don't think he cared one way or another. Either way it is a great design and makes potty training a snap!!!
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Believe it or not my daughter loves these when she was potty training. She loves the boy designs more and i liked the way they hold per better... she would break out from all other brands. We also.likes how sometimes they had your which made her per in the toilet more
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I love these toddler pull ups they are great for my son who's potty training there almost like underwear! They hold up and I haven't experienced any leaking so that's a plus and they come in a few different characters
Yolanda B.
My son has been using these pickups for quite awhile. Hrs also learning how to use the potty. These pull ups are great for him so he can easily pull down and use his potty. Today recommend this to all mommy's.
Jequila R.
Columbia, MD
I LOVED these for my twin boys. They changed colors when they were wet, and we're easy for them to pull up and down. And in the beginning when I had to help them out..... it wasn't hard to change them.
Susi P.
Rockland, ME
My son is self toilet training at almost 2. he loves these the characters on them make him excited, and he gets upset to see them go if he has an accident.
my only complaint is that the sides tear so easily.
cid S.
Midway Park, NC
These are great to teach your little one how to potty and even hold up amazinly if there is an accident. Huggies has always been my favorite brand
Tamika H.
Sacramento, CA
What my son is currently wearing now. Easy to put on and take off. Lasts a long time between changes. Highly recommended.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Anyone else have girls who liked the boys better
fled A.
What were the negatives discovered with these pull-ups?