Pull-Ups Learning Designs Training Pants for Boys 4T-5T uploaded by Antumn M.Pull-Ups Learning Designs Training Pants for Boys 4T-5T uploaded by mashainca d.Pull-Ups Learning Designs Training Pants for Boys 4T-5T uploaded by Sara H.

BY PULL-UPS #24 in Training Pants

Pull-ups Training Pants are designed to get kids interested in potty training. Stretchy sides allow kids to pull them on and off, and Disney characters for boys and girls help make training pants seem like Big Kid underwear.

Buy on Walmart*
Abbie Q.
These are the only brand of pull ups I buy for my son, they are easy to get up and last all night, plus sometimes they have a plate or a backpack as a bonus which is nice and exciting for him
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Pull-Ups Learning Designs Training Pants for Boys 2T-3T is what my step son loves!! Wal-Mart has a variety of Huggies pull ups available. The fade away design is a big motivator for using the potty. He doesn't want to "lose his tire" as he says.
Katelin R.
Wayne, WV
These are really great quality pull ups. Definitely my favorite ones I've tried. My son loves the designs which made it fun to potty train. I think they are at a reasonable price point
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these pull ups for my son! At the moment I am in the middle of potty training my son. These are perfect for on the go and for him to wear during his morning school. I like the fact that they're thin enough to still feel like a underwear and not a diaper. They are also easy for my son to pull up or down. It's also a plus that his favorite cartoon, jake and the neverland pirates is on them.
Cherie L.
Custer, SD
These seem to fit well and are a big hit with my son. However, during our struggles with bedtime--he has ripped the 'reattachable' sides--that don't reattach so much, or I have never been able to fix and use them. We have had lots of leaks--as he is older. I would think with the large size should be more absorbency. I'm not a fan of 'training' pants, as they seem to keep it to easy for my kids to fail. While the product is ok, I hope the designers might come up with ways to help with training, rather than a fancy pull up--diaper, cause it is a diaper.
Manasi K.
Greenwood, IN
My son is fully potty trained. But he still sometimes wear diaper when we are gonna be out in restaurent or mall in longer period of time. Just in case we could not reach the restrooms in time. I hace been using pull ups as he started his potty training and I must say it is so convenient as you can stick the sides of the diaper. You don't have to remove the pants of your kid to replace the diaper. Highly recommonded.
Ryan S.
Scranton, PA
Good kind of Pull Ups but not as good as the girl kind because they have boyish designs like Cars(i like that movie and its sequel was OK) and Jake the Pirate(the show is mediocre at best) but they have the same stretchy sides and they actually leak %60 of the time
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
My son is potty trained all except for during the night. I love that he can wake and easily use the potty since these are similar to underwear then go back to bed on his own. (And that these can catch the times he doesn't wake up!) They're pretty cute too!
Maribeth E.
Peyton, CO
I use these for my son, he was a late potty trainer, and still occasionally wets the bed. He wears these pull ups to bed. I think this is a great product because it allows the child to feel their potty training successes but help the mom from having to wash bedding every night.
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
Pull-ups are generally great because they rip apart and refasten on the sides. However, the seems are a little rough and actually leave red marks on my sons hips. The size also runs smaller than expected so I need to buy a sizearger than I otherwise would.
Milan J.
I'm in the process of potty training and we are traveling for Christmas. Are these pulls good for long drives