Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants for Boys 4T-5T uploaded by Antumn M.Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants for Boys 4T-5T uploaded by mashainca d.Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants for Boys 4T-5T uploaded by Sara H.

BY PULL-UPS

Pull-ups Training Pants are designed to get kids interested in potty training. Stretchy sides allow kids to pull them on and off, and Disney characters for boys and girls help make training pants seem like Big Kid underwear.

Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Review for: Other more...
Huggies pull ups we bought a lot mostly because they always had coupons out for them. They were priced great. Very convenient with the Velcro sides. I bought at Walmart. I used these on all my boys with no problems of breakouts. Good product.
Abbie Q.
These are the only brand of pull ups I buy for my son, they are easy to get up and last all night, plus sometimes they have a plate or a backpack as a bonus which is nice and exciting for him
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants for Boys 2T-3T is what my step son loves!! Wal-Mart has a variety of Huggies pull ups available. The fade away design is a big motivator for using the potty. He doesn't want to "lose his tire" as he says.
Katelin R.
Wayne, WV
These are really great quality pull ups. Definitely my favorite ones I've tried. My son loves the designs which made it fun to potty train. I think they are at a reasonable price point
mashainca d.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these pull ups for my son! At the moment I am in the middle of potty training my son. These are perfect for on the go and for him to wear during his morning school. I like the fact that they're thin enough to still feel like a underwear and not a diaper. They are also easy for my son to pull up or down. It's also a plus that his favorite cartoon, jake and the neverland pirates is on them.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
These pull ups from huggies work great they absorb really well!! They have great designs on them too that help encourage all the little kids to wear them and enjoy learning to use the potty. The designs are for both boys and girls! The sides rip and tear very easily so there is no need to make a mess when an accident happens! These pull ups really work! This pull up reminds my kids of how their big brother is in his big boy underwear and they think they are like him
It helps so much in making the growing up learning the potty stage happen more quick than other stages. I Highly recommend this product to you and your family of kids who have been doing their hardest to make you proud!
Simone L.
Savannah, GA
My son was only in this for a shirt time but these were most definitely my favorite type and brand of Diapers. I loved the fact that he can pretty much do everything by himself. The stretchy sides that made tearing it off while the kid is standing was ingenious. Who needs to lay down right? That's overrated clearly. Any diaper you can possibly use throughout the whole day because your little one didn't wet it is a great diaper in my opinion. I loved the fact that it had a design that became visible when wet my kid was not as amused as I was though. I don't think he cared one way or another. Either way it is a great design and makes potty training a snap!!!
Cherie L.
Custer, SD
These seem to fit well and are a big hit with my son. However, during our struggles with bedtime--he has ripped the 'reattachable' sides--that don't reattach so much, or I have never been able to fix and use them. We have had lots of leaks--as he is older. I would think with the large size should be more absorbency. I'm not a fan of 'training' pants, as they seem to keep it to easy for my kids to fail. While the product is ok, I hope the designers might come up with ways to help with training, rather than a fancy pull up--diaper, cause it is a diaper.
Manasi K.
Greenwood, IN
My son is fully potty trained. But he still sometimes wear diaper when we are gonna be out in restaurent or mall in longer period of time. Just in case we could not reach the restrooms in time. I hace been using pull ups as he started his potty training and I must say it is so convenient as you can stick the sides of the diaper. You don't have to remove the pants of your kid to replace the diaper. Highly recommonded.
Ryan S.
Scranton, PA
Good kind of Pull Ups but not as good as the girl kind because they have boyish designs like Cars(i like that movie and its sequel was OK) and Jake the Pirate(the show is mediocre at best) but they have the same stretchy sides and they actually leak %60 of the time
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Anyone else have girls who liked the boys better
fled A.
What were the negatives discovered with these pull-ups?
Milan J.
I'm in the process of potty training and we are traveling for Christmas. Are these pulls good for long drives

Amazon