BY PULL-UPS #4 in Training Pants

• Improved day and night protection with added absorbency where boys need it most
  • Now better fit with more coverage and softer, stretchier sides
  • Underwear-like design to help teach him how to put them on and take them off
  • Easy open sides for quick and easy changes when you need it
  • Disney/Pixar graphics featuring Lightning McQueen that fade when wet to promote learning

Buy on Amazon
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
We just started to introduce our son into pull-ups. I think he enjoys it because they have fun designs and make him feel more like a big boy. I did notice that the pull-ups tend to hold a lot more liquid than the diapers we were using. These pull-ups don’t irritate him he hasn’t had any rash with them the sizing is a little funny but they work out perfectly. And the boxes always come at like a cute coloring mat or some sort of book it’s another little thing you know for the price that you’re paying which isn’t bad either.
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
I usually look for store coupons for these, simply because I do feel they are a bit expensive. However, they are phenomenal. Potty training my son has been a nightmare, and these hold up to small and BIG accidents, even with an extremely active toddler. My son loves the designs, and the large cases of them have black and white designs inside the box, so your kid can actually sit inside the box, color, and pretend it’s a car! What an exceptional idea and I love the encouragement toward imaginative play! Kudos!!!
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I like these because of the price. It’s som what cheaper than pampers. I would love to have my son training to go to the potty so I won’t have to continue purchasing. I bought it at food for less and I have bought them multiple times. And we give them in baby showers as well.
Kendra O.
The price is a little high but it’s good quality. Just not really in our interest to spend this much on diapers. My son really likes the designs though. The sides are a little rough if they get next to the skin and rub.
Julia F.
These are perfect for my 2 year old who is starting to discover using the toilet on his own. He's even beginning to take off a wet diaper and put on a clean one by himself and these make it really easy. We also use them for our 9 month old who fits some of the same clothes as his brother just to save on the cost of diapers as much as possible.
Lisa N.
Portsmouth
I absolutely love huggies pull up. My youngest loved wearing these during his training. He calls them big boy undies. Now that he is potty trained we use them at night for accidents. Theyre very comfortable and he has had no leakage. Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants for Boys 2T-3T
Kayla H.
Port Angeles , WA
We used these while potty training our little boy and they were awesome! Easy up and down for him to do on his own, and when he did have accidents it didn't leak through ever. He though they were comfy and they aren't to spendy. I love these and will use these on my next child. I definitely recommend
April H.
These products were a lifesaver for me. As the mother of an autistic child regular underwear just didn’t work for us when we were trying to potty train. We still use them when going out and at night. Would recommend to any potty training mama!
Stephanie S.
Corona, CA
We just bought another pair for my son. And he is excited to use them. We are in the potty training part of his life. Still working on it. But these pull ups are very absorbent especially during the middle of the night.
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
Review for: Other more...
Huggie pull up are my go to pulls ups for my 2yr boy! We buy em at Walmart or amazon! Great value and price! Their great for his sensitive skin! I think their affordable compared to some other brands!
Jenifer R.
Is it worth the price?
Shakeya W.
stamford
are these better than pamper pull ups?
Azalia R.
Dallas, TX
What is the price range on these?
Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants for Boys 3T-4T should i just stop using this and buy under wear for my toddler