BY PULL-UPS #3 in Training Pants

• Improved day and night protection with added absorbency where boys need it most
  • Now better fit with more coverage and softer, stretchier sides
  • Underwear-like design to help teach him how to put them on and take them off
  • Easy open sides for quick and easy changes when you need it
  • Disney/Pixar graphics featuring Lightning McQueen that fade when wet to promote learning

Lacy O.
Hanford, CA
My three year old uses these as we are trying to potty train. I absolutely love these. When he does have accidents they do not leak. They are easy for him to out on and remove. He also loves the variety of designs his favorite being cars and Mickey mouse themes
LaResia L.
killeen
I absolutely love this product. My twins are in the potty training stage and these are easy on easy off. Hold their potty when we are not able to reach the potty. Very affordable. Great look. Will be buying again.
Lulu M.
Stockton, CA
Now that my son is two years old he’s moving out of diapers and into pull us. No leaks or waking up wet. They fit him so well and he feels like a big boy. They hold up at night so we’ll!
Kristin M.
Charlotte, NC
This style of pull-up is absolutely ideal! Not only are they great for children to learn to pull up and down like real underwear but the easy open sides are great when you need to change a child without a place to lay them down because you can just open the sides and put them back on while they are standing instead of trying to balance a child or take their shoes off before putting a leg through the holes.
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
These are what I have used on my 4 year old who is non-verbal autistic as he doesn't seem to want to potty train any time soon. They hold a lot of both kinds in them and dont irritate his sensitive skin, They are pretty good for the price and do what is needed. These are a biweekly buy in my household.
Chakirah K.
These are great. They are easy for the child to pull up on their own. This cost $20 at Kroger it was a great deal for 54 count of pull-ups. It will be a while before I have to buy any more.
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
These are our go-to for pull-up training pants! What sets them apart is the side enclosure which makes changing them so much easier! Especially in public or with a number 2 situation, you don't want to have to completely undress your kiddo just to change one. The have good absorbency and they're easy for my 2 year old to pull up or remove on his own.
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
I've heard nothing but great things about Pull Ups Training Pants. Though my son is not yet potty trained, we are going to begin the process soon. I'm hoping these are the way to go, since so many people rave about them!
Breanna N.
Attalla, AL
Love these. When my son was using theas they were great For potty training. It was ideal in the sense it fills up kinda fast so your child know to go to the bath room. The fact they pull apart in the sides is a bonus.
Mandy K.
Though i did not get this from influenster and buy it from other stores. I simply like this product. It never leaks and is easy to pull down or take off on the side if u don’t feel like taking off their bottom clothing and shoes.
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
Does anyone use these? Im in the beginning stages of potty training and heard they are great to use. Would like opinions.
Jaymee R.
Oakland , CA
Going to start potty training my 2 year old son. Would you recommend over pampers easy ups?
Iliyas C.
Redmond
We started potty training our 2.5 year old son. He is 21 pounds and in the lighter side. Was curious to know if the 2T size will fit him well.
Amanda H.
Quebec City, QC
My son is in cloth diapers now and I want to start potty training. I’m debating switching him to pull ups. Looking for opinions on these pull ups please. Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants for Boys 2T-3T