BY PULL-UPS #4 in Training Pants

• Improved day and night protection with added absorbency where boys need it most
  • Now better fit with more coverage and softer, stretchier sides
  • Underwear-like design to help teach him how to put them on and take them off
  • Easy open sides for quick and easy changes when you need it
  • Disney/Pixar graphics featuring Lightning McQueen that fade when wet to promote learning

• Going to start potty training my 2 year old son. Would yo...3 Answers
  • Does anyone use these? Im in the beginning stages of pott...3 Answers
  • We started potty training our 2.5 year old son. He is 21 ...2 Answers
Lacy O.
Hanford, CA
My three year old uses these as we are trying to potty train. I absolutely love these. When he does have accidents they do not leak. They are easy for him to out on and remove. He also loves the variety of designs his favorite being cars and Mickey mouse themes
Lulu M.
Stockton, CA
Now that my son is two years old he’s moving out of diapers and into pull us. No leaks or waking up wet. They fit him so well and he feels like a big boy. They hold up at night so we’ll!
Kristin M.
Charlotte, NC
This style of pull-up is absolutely ideal! Not only are they great for children to learn to pull up and down like real underwear but the easy open sides are great when you need to change a child without a place to lay them down because you can just open the sides and put them back on while they are standing instead of trying to balance a child or take their shoes off before putting a leg through the holes.
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
These are what I have used on my 4 year old who is non-verbal autistic as he doesn't seem to want to potty train any time soon. They hold a lot of both kinds in them and dont irritate his sensitive skin, They are pretty good for the price and do what is needed. These are a biweekly buy in my household.
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
These are our go-to for pull-up training pants! What sets them apart is the side enclosure which makes changing them so much easier! Especially in public or with a number 2 situation, you don't want to have to completely undress your kiddo just to change one. The have good absorbency and they're easy for my 2 year old to pull up or remove on his own.
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
I've heard nothing but great things about Pull Ups Training Pants. Though my son is not yet potty trained, we are going to begin the process soon. I'm hoping these are the way to go, since so many people rave about them!
Mandy K.
Though i did not get this from influenster and buy it from other stores. I simply like this product. It never leaks and is easy to pull down or take off on the side if u don’t feel like taking off their bottom clothing and shoes.
Victoria M.
Quartz Hill, CA
Ok my kids still have accidents and I feel like washing blankets using detergent and electricity and just take more of my time I don’t have even though my kids shouldn’t be wetting the bed at their age it’s something I currently can’t stop so I help my whole situation with these pull ups and no leaks all night reasonably priced I can always find a deal on I love itPull-Ups Training Pants with Cool Alert Girls 4T-5T
Karla S.
Irving, TX
 Huggies diapers is all i really use (unless given other brand) the pull ups are just like underwear to help with potty training. it was a huge help in training my kids (have 3) I have my youngest started these (he's 1) I don't see any cons, price is right. they are meant for training so the soaking of it works for us.
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
My two year old has shown some interest in the potty but not quite ready so they are great transitions before underwear. It's makes it easy for my to pull up and down while he is learning and if he goes in the we. An just throw away.
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
Does anyone use these? Im in the beginning stages of potty training and heard they are great to use. Would like opinions.
Jaymee R.
Oakland , CA
Going to start potty training my 2 year old son. Would you recommend over pampers easy ups?
Iliyas C.
Redmond
We started potty training our 2.5 year old son. He is 21 pounds and in the lighter side. Was curious to know if the 2T size will fit him well.