BY PULL-UPS #3 in Training Pants

• Improved day and night protection with added absorbency where boys need it most
  • Now better fit with more coverage and softer, stretchier sides
  • Underwear-like design to help teach him how to put them on and take them off
  • Easy open sides for quick and easy changes when you need it
  • Disney/Pixar graphics featuring Lightning McQueen that fade when wet to promote learning

• Going to start potty training my 2 year old son. Would yo...3 Answers
  • Does anyone use these? Im in the beginning stages of pott...3 Answers
  • We started potty training our 2.5 year old son. He is 21 ...2 Answers
Buy on BJs
Lacy O.
Hanford, CA
My three year old uses these as we are trying to potty train. I absolutely love these. When he does have accidents they do not leak. They are easy for him to out on and remove. He also loves the variety of designs his favorite being cars and Mickey mouse themes
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
These are what I have used on my 4 year old who is non-verbal autistic as he doesn't seem to want to potty train any time soon. They hold a lot of both kinds in them and dont irritate his sensitive skin, They are pretty good for the price and do what is needed. These are a biweekly buy in my household.
Megan C.
Des Moines, IA
This is my go to brand for potty training, and we have tried it all as I tend to buy whats on sale or what I have a coupon for. The main reason I prefer Huggies pull ups include the removable sides. You can hook and un hook the sides without ripping them which is a must when you are on the go or in a hurry. They have fun prints for learning kids with a picture that turns if they get wet. I recommend these for potty training.
Lulu M.
Stockton, CA
Now that my son is two years old he’s moving out of diapers and into pull us. No leaks or waking up wet. They fit him so well and he feels like a big boy. They hold up at night so we’ll!
Kristin M.
Charlotte, NC
This style of pull-up is absolutely ideal! Not only are they great for children to learn to pull up and down like real underwear but the easy open sides are great when you need to change a child without a place to lay them down because you can just open the sides and put them back on while they are standing instead of trying to balance a child or take their shoes off before putting a leg through the holes.
Mandy K.
Though i did not get this from influenster and buy it from other stores. I simply like this product. It never leaks and is easy to pull down or take off on the side if u don’t feel like taking off their bottom clothing and shoes.
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
These are our go-to for pull-up training pants! What sets them apart is the side enclosure which makes changing them so much easier! Especially in public or with a number 2 situation, you don't want to have to completely undress your kiddo just to change one. The have good absorbency and they're easy for my 2 year old to pull up or remove on his own.
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
These keep my son completely dry. He loves the characters on the item. He loves cars and Mickey Mouse. It meets my expectations. He doesn’t have any leaks with these underwear. I would recommend these to any other parent working on potty training.
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
I've heard nothing but great things about Pull Ups Training Pants. Though my son is not yet potty trained, we are going to begin the process soon. I'm hoping these are the way to go, since so many people rave about them!
Christina J.
Humble, TX
Love this product. Never leaks. Easy to pull down or take off on the side if u don’t feel like taking off their bottom clothing and shoes. Love the fact that it’s cars. My son loves cars and I found a few boxes that had a cars book and also a backpack. Will continue to buy.
Rebecca c.
Kissimmee, FL
Does anyone use these? Im in the beginning stages of potty training and heard they are great to use. Would like opinions.
Jaymee R.
Oakland , CA
Going to start potty training my 2 year old son. Would you recommend over pampers easy ups?
Iliyas C.
Redmond
We started potty training our 2.5 year old son. He is 21 pounds and in the lighter side. Was curious to know if the 2T size will fit him well.