Baby & ToddlerDiaperingTraining PantsPull-Ups
Pull-Ups Learning Designs Training Pants for Boys

Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants for Boys

Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants have unique patterns that fade when wet to help your son learn to stay dry.

Pampers Pants Easy Ups vs Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants for Boys which one is better for potty Training and why?
What are the best pull ups for toddler boys?
Do these last overnight? Any leakage?
Start your review of Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants for Boys!
Muskegon, MI
Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants for Boys uploaded by Jessica B.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of our most bought items at the daycare center we have toddlers Learning how to use the potty so we go through these boxes often! Huggies always make a great brand of children underwear for learning
Davenport, FL
Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants for Boys uploaded by Shawna H.
Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants for Boys uploaded by Shawna H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love huggie pull ups I never experienced no irritation with my kids using them I love using them at night when it's bed time I had not had a problem with leakage also do you see the inside of the box I take it apart have my two year old color and trace the images they draw on there so fun!!! I highly recommend huggie pull ups!!!!
Stansbury Pk, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
These leak through and don’t hold as much urine as does huggies and Costco diapers do. I would not recommend this product. I like that it has Disney cars since my son loves that movie. Other than that I would not recommend this product.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I like this product due to the protection it gives. However the price is pretty high when you can buy the same thing at your local grocery store.
Salisbury, NC
Yep! We use pullups now! My son is 2 years old but he is already interested in pull ups and going potty.
West Salem, WI
was a great transition from diapers to underwear helped my child to get out of daytime diapers good design
Chesapeake, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this for my son. He loves the designs & the pull off sides make it easy for him to take off and put on by himself
San Ysidro, CA
We are in training and for the accidents that always happen we use these trainers, he loves to see mickey in his shorts
Brazoria, TX
Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants for Boys uploaded by Taylor W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Our favorite pull-ups by far, we have tried a lot of different brands and we always find ourselves coming back to these. They keep my son from leaking at night but also flexible for during the day. I love the “Velcro” sides that make for an easy change. & the designs really let my son enjoy them! We are a pull up family!♥️
Paragould, AR
Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants for Boys uploaded by Samantha F.
Used with my two boys without fail. Fit them correctly and comfortably. They hold A LOT of waste. My son would rather hold his pee all day instead of going to the potty. He will then "let it all go" at once. Very few overflows. Price is average for product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Calgary , AB
il y a un mois
Elizabeth F. il y a 17 jours
I like pull-ups. Pampers never worked well with my boys. Always leaks.
il y a un an
Ambey M. il y a un an
He's def getting them off if he wants or needs too. Potty training is fun. Good luck