Baby & ToddlerDiaperingTraining PantsPull-Ups
Pull-Ups Learning Designs Training Pants for Boys

Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants for Boys

Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants have unique patterns that fade when wet to help your son learn to stay dry.

Pampers Pants Easy Ups vs Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants for Boys which one is better for potty Training and why?
What are the best pull ups for toddler boys?
Do these last overnight? Any leakage?
Start your review of Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants for Boys!
Jessica B.
Muskegon, MI
Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants for Boys uploaded by Jessica B.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of our most bought items at the daycare center we have toddlers Learning how to use the potty so we go through these boxes often! Huggies always make a great brand of children underwear for learning
Liz L.
Kenduskeag, ME
Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants for Boys uploaded by Liz L.
I received these Pull-Ups complimentary from Influenster. They have a fading graphic on the front so you're able to tell when your toddler has wet themselves and serves as a great learning tool for potty training! I love these and wouldn't use any other kind of training pants!! I was going to post a better picture but my husband ripped the box open instantly and put them on our son while I was working!
Shawna H.
Davenport, FL
Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants for Boys uploaded by Shawna H.
Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants for Boys uploaded by Shawna H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love huggie pull ups I never experienced no irritation with my kids using them I love using them at night when it's bed time I had not had a problem with leakage also do you see the inside of the box I take it apart have my two year old color and trace the images they draw on there so fun!!! I highly recommend huggie pull ups!!!!
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
These leak through and don’t hold as much urine as does huggies and Costco diapers do. I would not recommend this product. I like that it has Disney cars since my son loves that movie. Other than that I would not recommend this product.
Kayla T.
Lamar, IN
Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants for Boys uploaded by Kayla T.
They are amazing!! My son gets so excited to put them on and tear at the sides to take them off. He thinks it is so cool that he barely wants to wear underwater!
kelsie K.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I like this product due to the protection it gives. However the price is pretty high when you can buy the same thing at your local grocery store.
Sara R.
Salisbury, NC
Yep! We use pullups now! My son is 2 years old but he is already interested in pull ups and going potty.
David P.
West Salem, WI
was a great transition from diapers to underwear helped my child to get out of daytime diapers good design
Ana S.
Bakersfield, CA
Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants for Boys uploaded by Ana S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Lo recomiendo mucho a mi niño le ayudan mucho para aprender a ir al baño !! Muy prácticos !!
Danielle T.
Philadelphia, PA
Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® Training Pants for Boys uploaded by Danielle T.
I love them!! Easy up and easy down, my son loves them! We both love Mickey Mouse and these are perfect
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
nimmi B.
Calgary , AB
il y a 3 mois
Elizabeth F. il y a 2 mois
I like pull-ups. Pampers never worked well with my boys. Always leaks.
Riley D.
il y a un an
Ambey M. il y a un an
He's def getting them off if he wants or needs too. Potty training is fun. Good luck