Pull-Ups Girls' Learning Designs Training Pants 4T-5T uploaded by Lindsey H.Pull-Ups Girls' Learning Designs Training Pants 4T-5T uploaded by Lismary E.Pull-Ups Girls' Learning Designs Training Pants 4T-5T uploaded by M J.

BY PULL-UPS #19 in Training Pants

Help make your potty training experience easier* with Pull-Ups Learning Designs training pants. With great coverage, soft and stretchy sides, and zoned protection, Pull-Ups training pants give your child a comfortable fit and all-around protection, day and night. Pull-Ups pants have an underwear-like design that lets your child slide them on and off like underwear, plus easy-open sides for quick checks or changes. Pull-Ups Learning Designs for Girls feature Disney's Doc McStuffins with a wetness indicator that fades when wet to promote learning. Because every child responds to potty training differently, the Pull-Ups brand can help you put together a customized training plan to match your little girl’s personality. Visit Pull-Ups.com to get started. Pull-Ups Learning Designs training pants are available in sizes 2T-3T (18-34 lb.), 3T-4T (32-40 lb.) and 4T-5T (38-50 lb.).(*vs. training in diapers)

• I am potty training my little one and have been using eas...2 Answers
  • How are these pull-ups compared to others? Better or worse?1 Answers
Kelsey C.
Tulsa, OK
What a great brand! We’re starting potty training this month and I love that these don’t have the cooling effect. We’ll buy those soon but to start off these are awesome! The only downside we have found is the velcro sides. Sometimes they really irritate my little ones hip/thigh.
Lismary E.
Paterson, NJ
Perfect for potty training. I love that my daughter and pull them down or I can detach the sides for easy cleaning, if she poops in the training pants. The design is very kid friendly which is always a bonus. I buy the training pants at target I have to say they are pricey.
Margaret W.
I really switched to Pull Ups from Pampers Easy Ups because I prefer the ease of taking these off. My daughter likes the designs too. I liked the softness and absorbency of Pampers but the ease of Huggies won out. We've only had one leak with these when one wasn't positioned right.
WIlliam B.
Kittanning
I can imagine to those reading this it will be unbelievable but I'm 28 an I'm incontinent I wear these because I don't fit Adult Diapers but I fit Baby Diapers example Huggies Lil Movers Slip on Diapers size 6 I fit Huggies Learning Designs 4t-5t girls the list Of The ones I fit goes a mile Long. I love my Life in Baby Diapers It's amazing getting to enjoy Baby Diapers in your late 20's Especially when ur a Adult Baby Diaper lover The Comfort The Absorbency The Greatness Of The Feelings of Innocence
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
These pull ups from huggies work great they absorb really well!! They have great designs on them too that help encourage all the little kids to wear them and enjoy learning to use the potty. The designs are for both boys and girls! The sides rip and tear very easily so there is no need to make a mess when an accident happens! These pull ups really work! This pull up reminds my kids of how their big brother is in his big boy underwear and they think they are like him
It helps so much in making the growing up learning the potty stage happen more quick than other stages. I Highly recommend this product to you and your family of kids who have been doing their hardest to make you proud!
Amber B.
My little one loves picking out her pullup before bed (These work just as well as the night time brands and cost less) one complaint i do have is they did away with the ariel ones so she just has doc designs to choose from, took away a little of the bedtime routine lol
Diamond  S.
We love These!!! I hate potty training and the process sucks!! But doc mc stuffings make the process a little easier! The don't leak they're supportive and the hold on when my toddler is bending and coping my yoga poses... That shocked me!!! Lmao 5 stars for the pull up zero stars for the actual act of potty training lol
Antoinette A.
South Gate , CA
My daughter loves these! Calls them her "big girl undies" and were one step closer to potty training with the help of this awesome product! doesnt rip or leak like other products we have tried. Definitely our go to and would recommend to anyone.
erica a.
North Richland Hills, TX
I love these things. Unfortunately my daughter has become to dependent on them so we've had to switch to something new. They work well true to size and never leak when she has an accident.
Cassidy W.
Lake St Louis, MO
My daughter is potty trained but uses these at night because we are still working. These are awesome for overnights and are so soft on her sensitive skin.
Angela W.
I am potty training my little one and have been using easy ups. They tend to not fit my little ones tush properly especially with her being so active. Do the pull ups have a better fit in the tush area?
fled A.
How are these pull-ups compared to others? Better or worse?

back