Pull-Ups Girls' Learning Designs Training Pants 2T-3T uploaded by crystal j.

BY PULL-UPS #11 in Training Pants

• All-around day and night protection with added absorbent where girls need it most
  • Easy-open sides for quick and easy changes when you need it
  • Great fit with all-around coverage and soft, stretchy sides
  • Underwear-like design to help teach her how to put them on and take them off
  • Disney graphics featuring Doc McStuffins that fade when wet to promote learning
  • Visit Pull-Ups.com to create a customized training plan based on your child's personality
  • Available in sizes 2T-3T (18-34 lb.), 3T-4T (32-40 lb.) and 4T-5T (38-50 lb.)

Buy on Walmart*
Megan S.
Review for: HUGGIES® Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® 2T-3T Girls Training Pants 74 ct Box more...
We just started potty training my daughter this weekend and chose these to use for when we were out and about and for daycare (as they requested). I'm hoping not to have to use them for long, but for now while she's learning I feel like these are necessary. These look and act just like diapers, the only difference being that they come prefastened on the sides. They aren't as high waisted in the back, so I'd say they are mostly for pee and not poo-slosions, so not to be used if your kid is suffering diahrrea. My daughter did respond really well to "keeping Minnie/Doc dry" while we were out and about, but  I wish the wetness indicator was a little more visible. They absorb quite a bit, which doesn't necessarily help with potty training but is nice because I can still use them for naps and night time. That's my intentions for now.
Nicole C.
In the process of trying to potty train my daughter, and we’re trying these. They were pretty affordable at Walmart, but I’m not too happy with how diaper like they are
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
I got these by accident when I intended on getting pampers brand and I was very impressed! The only issue I have with these is that they’re a little snug. My daughter wears size 4 diapers and these pull ups are a bit small for her and I’m missing the wetness indicator that pampers has. On the bright side, they’re pretty absorbent and much easier than diapers. They also have very cute designs and the back is clearly indicated. The sides are easy to open when poop happens too! I would suggest them to those who prefer huggies brand.
Christy J.
Gray Hawk
Review for: 2T-3T 18-34 Big Pak more...
I’m a big fan of huggies. I like the pull ups and so does my daughter. The designs are cute and fun.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem, PA
Review for: HUGGIES Pull-Ups Girls' Learning Designs Training Pants, Jumbo Pack, (Choose Your Size) more...
Perfect for hoy little toddler. Perfect for training your kids. Great designs. Price is affordable I buy in Walmart.
Rainey D.
Pineville
Review for: 2T-3T 18-34 Big Pak more...
My 2 year old daughter doesn’t really care about the designs. They do make it a little easier for to check when she’s wet. That being said, they’re a little too pricey for training pants.
Tara G.
These are the only diapers that I buy. I've tried multiple other brands but Pampers quality is undeniable.
Amillia C.
Bedford
My niece now wears huggies pull ups. We were using parent choice but didn’t like how saggy they looked and had so much space. The huggies fit her great!
Rachel J.
LaGrange
Ive always used huggies. Always love them they are my number 1 pull up. Ive used them for my daughter so long that any other pull up gives her a rash. I buy all mine at walmart.
Tiffany B.
Hudson, NC
These are so good for potty training. Easy to pull up and down and very absorbent good for kids with sensitive skin. My daughter could only wear certain things without getting a rash highly recommend if your trying to potty train!
Jessica G.
Brooklyn , NY
I'm on the lookout for new pull-ups for my daughter. What's the difference between these and the regular ones?