Pull-Ups Girls' Learning Designs Training Pants 2T-3T uploaded by crystal j.

BY PULL-UPS #11 in Training Pants

• All-around day and night protection with added absorbent where girls need it most
  • Easy-open sides for quick and easy changes when you need it
  • Great fit with all-around coverage and soft, stretchy sides
  • Underwear-like design to help teach her how to put them on and take them off
  • Disney graphics featuring Doc McStuffins that fade when wet to promote learning
  • Visit Pull-Ups.com to create a customized training plan based on your child's personality
  • Available in sizes 2T-3T (18-34 lb.), 3T-4T (32-40 lb.) and 4T-5T (38-50 lb.)

Buy on Walmart*
Katelyn N.
Halifax , NS
I don't like huggies personally, they don't hold enough and the inside goes funny. I would never use any of the products again.
Megan W.
Ragley, LA
Review for: Pull-Ups Learning Designs Training Pants Girls more...
Tried these but didn't help with potty training at all. Felt too much like a diaper on my daughter which made her have accidents before she would let me know she needed to go. Strongly recommend looking into 3 day potty training before wasting time on diaper like training pants.
Rebekah M.
whirlaway lane , CA
The concept for pull ups is great however they don't absorb very well. I know they aren't a diaper but when you put your child in them I'd expect that they would absorb for at least a few hours. Maybe I got a bad batch but not sure. Both of my kids got diaper rash using them, they stink and if you have to clean up a poop good luck wrapping it up.
Brandi F.
Lakeland, FL
I definitely like the cool alert pull up much more these run a little bit small and don't hold very much
Brenda O.
Pasadena , TX
Good pull ups but for some reason my daughter is allergic to them .come in many different characters
Laura M.
Review for: Pull-Ups Learning Designs Training Pants Girls more...
Not a fan of the 'pull up' but the characters are a brilliant idea and very encouraging. Don't hold a lot which I know is not the idea but when starting out this can be a problem.
Nancy O.
Colton , CA
This look cute i will soon start buying them for my little toddler hope she loves them on her journey potty training
Beatriz M.
Poway, CA
Okay so first off the designs are fun for toddlers. The downfall was that when she did have an accident they would immediately drip through. It could be that it's because their training diapers so they aren't made to hold pee and sometimes the side latches would come apart. Other than that they were good to use for training.
Whitney B.
Love PullUps for night time when toddler isn't night=trained yet. However, we have had too many leaks so they aren't super absorbent. If you don't have it on "just" right you can probably expect a wet bed in the middle of the night :( But my toddler loves choosing the characters at the store when we get them and they are the best alternative to other brands we have tried.
Lindsey C.
Dunlap, TN
Review for: Pull-Ups Learning Designs Training Pants Girls more...
The material is a little thin for my liking. My daughter is a work in progress, but when she gets too focused on something, she ignores the bathroom and just uses her pull up. Makes for wet pants on busy days for sure.
Jessica G.
Brooklyn , NY
I'm on the lookout for new pull-ups for my daughter. What's the difference between these and the regular ones?