Pull-Ups Girls' Learning Designs Training Pants 2T-3T uploaded by crystal j.

BY PULL-UPS #11 in Training Pants

• All-around day and night protection with added absorbent where girls need it most
  • Easy-open sides for quick and easy changes when you need it
  • Great fit with all-around coverage and soft, stretchy sides
  • Underwear-like design to help teach her how to put them on and take them off
  • Disney graphics featuring Doc McStuffins that fade when wet to promote learning
  • Visit Pull-Ups.com to create a customized training plan based on your child's personality
  • Available in sizes 2T-3T (18-34 lb.), 3T-4T (32-40 lb.) and 4T-5T (38-50 lb.)

Buy on Walmart*
Rebekah M.
whirlaway lane , CA
The concept for pull ups is great however they don't absorb very well. I know they aren't a diaper but when you put your child in them I'd expect that they would absorb for at least a few hours. Maybe I got a bad batch but not sure. Both of my kids got diaper rash using them, they stink and if you have to clean up a poop good luck wrapping it up.
Beatriz M.
Poway, CA
Okay so first off the designs are fun for toddlers. The downfall was that when she did have an accident they would immediately drip through. It could be that it's because their training diapers so they aren't made to hold pee and sometimes the side latches would come apart. Other than that they were good to use for training.
Richelle H.
Oviedo, FL
Review for: Pull-Ups Learning Designs Training Pants Girls more...
I love pull-ups brand and love that they are trying to encourage night time dryness with the cool glow-in-the-dark. The designs are now more like real panties and I know that helps my 2.5yr old go from pull-ups at night to her big girl panties during the day! Thanks Huggies Pull-ups
Megan W.
Ragley, LA
Review for: Pull-Ups Learning Designs Training Pants Girls more...
Tried these but didn't help with potty training at all. Felt too much like a diaper on my daughter which made her have accidents before she would let me know she needed to go. Strongly recommend looking into 3 day potty training before wasting time on diaper like training pants.
Whitney B.
Love PullUps for night time when toddler isn't night=trained yet. However, we have had too many leaks so they aren't super absorbent. If you don't have it on "just" right you can probably expect a wet bed in the middle of the night :( But my toddler loves choosing the characters at the store when we get them and they are the best alternative to other brands we have tried.
Brianna P.
Veedersburg, IN
My daughter wears these at night for the 'just in case' moments. She loves that Doc McStuffins, Stuffy and Lamby are on them :-) They fit well and do the job they were bought for!
Brenda H.
Costa mesa, Ca
By far my daughter's FAVORITE! She loves them not only for he Disney designs but because they are really comfortable. I would recommend these for any mom/dad starting to potty train their child it makes the transition a lot easier.
Cindy T.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Pull-Ups Learning Designs Training Pants Girls more...
In comparison to the huggies slip one, these are not as tight. The flexible bands are nice and easy to take off but it's very thin. Also the Velcro part is on the front side so rolling up the diaper isn't as easy as the slip ons.
Lindsey C.
Dunlap, TN
Review for: Pull-Ups Learning Designs Training Pants Girls more...
The material is a little thin for my liking. My daughter is a work in progress, but when she gets too focused on something, she ignores the bathroom and just uses her pull up. Makes for wet pants on busy days for sure.
Gracie G.
Review for: Pull-Ups Learning Designs Training Pants Girls more...
I some what like Pull-ups training pants for girls. I love the cute disney characters they have printed on them. These don't hold a lot though. They leak, especially overnight..
Jessica G.
Brooklyn , NY
I'm on the lookout for new pull-ups for my daughter. What's the difference between these and the regular ones?