Noelle G.
Irving, TX
Review for: HUGGIES® Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® 2T-3T Girls Training Pants 74 ct Box more...
I got these by accident when I intended on getting pampers brand and I was very impressed! The only issue I have with these is that they’re a little snug. My daughter wears size 4 diapers and these pull ups are a bit small for her and I’m missing the wetness indicator that pampers has. On the bright side, they’re pretty absorbent and much easier than diapers. They also have very cute designs and the back is clearly indicated. The sides are easy to open when poop happens too! I would suggest them to those who prefer huggies brand.