Inda M.
Maspeth , NY
I love these because they were smart enough to make it a pull-up but have straps on the sides just incase we need to put them on or take them off like a diaper. My daughter is almost fully potty trained but after daycare I like to put a pull-up on her just in case. Our commute home from daycare is anywhere from 35-50 minutes depending on the bus so I rather be safe then sorry. This product is great cause I can put this on her quickly once I pick her up and then we can run for the bus. She also sleeps with these at night and so far I haven't had any problems. The only issue I have is that half the box with Minnie Mouse and the other half was Doc McStuffins. Thank goodness my daughter likes Minnie Mouse too.