Pull-Ups Girls' Learning Designs Training Pants 2T-3T uploaded by crystal j.

BY PULL-UPS

• All-around day and night protection with added absorbent where girls need it most
  • Easy-open sides for quick and easy changes when you need it
  • Great fit with all-around coverage and soft, stretchy sides
  • Underwear-like design to help teach her how to put them on and take them off
  • Disney graphics featuring Doc McStuffins that fade when wet to promote learning
  • Visit Pull-Ups.com to create a customized training plan based on your child's personality
  • Available in sizes 2T-3T (18-34 lb.), 3T-4T (32-40 lb.) and 4T-5T (38-50 lb.)

Megan S.
Review for: HUGGIES® Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® 2T-3T Girls Training Pants 74 ct Box more...
We just started potty training my daughter this weekend and chose these to use for when we were out and about and for daycare (as they requested). I'm hoping not to have to use them for long, but for now while she's learning I feel like these are necessary. These look and act just like diapers, the only difference being that they come prefastened on the sides. They aren't as high waisted in the back, so I'd say they are mostly for pee and not poo-slosions, so not to be used if your kid is suffering diahrrea. My daughter did respond really well to "keeping Minnie/Doc dry" while we were out and about, but  I wish the wetness indicator was a little more visible. They absorb quite a bit, which doesn't necessarily help with potty training but is nice because I can still use them for naps and night time. That's my intentions for now.
Noelle G.
Irving, TX
I got these by accident when I intended on getting pampers brand and I was very impressed! The only issue I have with these is that they’re a little snug. My daughter wears size 4 diapers and these pull ups are a bit small for her and I’m missing the wetness indicator that pampers has. On the bright side, they’re pretty absorbent and much easier than diapers. They also have very cute designs and the back is clearly indicated. The sides are easy to open when poop happens too! I would suggest them to those who prefer huggies brand.
Tiffany B.
Hudson, NC
These are so good for potty training. Easy to pull up and down and very absorbent good for kids with sensitive skin. My daughter could only wear certain things without getting a rash highly recommend if your trying to potty train!
Inda M.
Maspeth , NY
I love these because they were smart enough to make it a pull-up but have straps on the sides just incase we need to put them on or take them off like a diaper. My daughter is almost fully potty trained but after daycare I like to put a pull-up on her just in case. Our commute home from daycare is anywhere from 35-50 minutes depending on the bus so I rather be safe then sorry. This product is great cause I can put this on her quickly once I pick her up and then we can run for the bus. She also sleeps with these at night and so far I haven't had any problems. The only issue I have is that half the box with Minnie Mouse and the other half was Doc McStuffins. Thank goodness my daughter likes Minnie Mouse too.
Nicole C.
In the process of trying to potty train my daughter, and we’re trying these. They were pretty affordable at Walmart, but I’m not too happy with how diaper like they are
Monique  m.
Colorado Springs, CO
I am in the final stages of potty training for my 23 month old daughter and pull ups have been a wonderful addition to the process. My daughter loves and recognizes the princess and Disney character prints on them and enjoys selecting which one to put on next! Pull ups are durable and reliable for a small or even large mess and have yet to fail me. I also like how you can pull them apart from the sides and also put them back together and it doesn't loose it's adhesive. If I was to ever have any other children pull ups will definitely be used again.
Katharine P.
Athens, GA
Review for: Pull-Ups Learning Designs Training Pants Girls more...
Working at a daycare I LOVE these types of pull-ups because of the easy to open sides. They are so easy to get on and off if your kid has an accident while still staying together when your kid pulls them down to use the toilet. Pull-ups without the easy to open sides are annoying because you have to take the child's shoes and pants off just to get the diaper off.
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
Got these for my daughter since I recently started her potty training.  These pull ups make her feel more comfortable, she keeps on telling me that she is a big girl now.  If she had an accident , these pull ups are able to pull through.  These are the right size, and she does mention that she feels absolutely comfortable with these.  Will continue to purchase.  P.s. she loves the Doc Mcstuffin character!!!!
Rainey D.
Pineville
Review for: 2T-3T 18-34 Big Pak more...
My 2 year old daughter doesn’t really care about the designs. They do make it a little easier for to check when she’s wet. That being said, they’re a little too pricey for training pants.
Rebekah M.
whirlaway lane , CA
The concept for pull ups is great however they don't absorb very well. I know they aren't a diaper but when you put your child in them I'd expect that they would absorb for at least a few hours. Maybe I got a bad batch but not sure. Both of my kids got diaper rash using them, they stink and if you have to clean up a poop good luck wrapping it up.
Jessica G.
Brooklyn , NY
I'm on the lookout for new pull-ups for my daughter. What's the difference between these and the regular ones?

Walmart