Pull-Ups Cool & Learn Potty Training Pants for Girls, 3T-4T uploaded by Kelsey C.Pull-Ups Cool & Learn Potty Training Pants for Girls, 3T-4T uploaded by Adriana P.Pull-Ups Cool & Learn Potty Training Pants for Girls, 3T-4T uploaded by Elizabeth S.

BY PULL-UPS

Help make your potty training experience easier* with Pull-Ups Cool & Learn training pants. A unique cooling experience mimics the feel of real underwear by providing a brief cooling sensation with a gently wetness feel when she wets. Wetness is quickly absorbed for the same all-around protection available with all Pull-Ups training pants. With great coverage, soft and stretchy sides, and zoned protection. Pull-Ups training pants give your child a comfortable fit and all-around protection. Pull-Ups pants have an underwear-like design that lets your child slide them on and off like underwear, plus easy-open sides for quick checks or changes. Pull-Ups Cool & Learn for Girls feature Disney's Sofia the First, with a wetness indicator that fades when wet to promote learning. Because every child responds to potty training differently, the Pull-Ups brand can help you put together a customized training plan to match your little girl's personality. Visit Pull-Ups.com to get started. Pull-Ups Cool & Learn training pants are available in sizes 2T-3T (18-34 lb.), 3T-4T (32-40 lb.) and 4T-5T (38-50 lb.).(*vs. training in diapers).

Junika J.
Didn’t really notice too much of a difference when I got these for my daughter. She mentioned they were a little cold maybe once and that was it. I feel as if she had more accidents in these then she did in the regular training pants
Celina d.
Schenectady, NY
They are durable. Do not leak. Cheaply priced. They can withstand a lot of usage throughout the night. They have a lot of nice features that my daughter likes as far as offering a variety of Disney characters and what not.
Amanda F.
Lewisville, TX
We are in the potty training stage with my daughter and these work wonderful. No leaks and the cooling effect helps. She knows when she pees in the diaper and wants to go to the potty. We always have these on hand when possible.
Vilmarie P.
Brooklyn, NY
When we have a far away trip I always use this product with my girl because I want that she feel secure. If she have an accident it doesn't matter because she feel secure.
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I love these cool and learn pull ups. the moment the urine lands on the pull up it turns their bottoms cold. it's a good way to teach them
Shannon E.
Charleston, WV
Love these for my little girl at night! They never leak and I can always depend on them!
Krysta T.
Caledon east, ON
Tried potty training my just turned 2 year old using pull ups, she really loved the design on them, was able to identify the princess on it and got excited to wear her big girl underwear! Because of the cool and learn part she was able to tell me when she had just peed "mom wet"
When she did wear the pull up for long periods of time without going potty they absorbed very well, I was so impressed.
Don't think my daughter is quite ready to potty train just yet, but do recommend the huggies cool n learn pull ups!
I received a free box of huggies pull ups from Influenster for testing, however all my views are my own.
fled A.
The design is adorable and my child is really happy with these pull-ups. I usually get them from Walmart but amazon has them as well. They fit nicely around her and there’s usually no leakage. I’m overall happy!
Kate A.
Toronto, ON
These are amazing! I received them free for testing purposes from Influenster and the Pull Ups Vox Box and I love them. Easy to get on and off/up and down which makes potty training so much easier than with regular diapers. My toddler doesn't mind a full diaper so he doesn't send any signals when he goes so the cool alert feature is super helpful in teaching him when he's gone and is starting to let us know! So impressed and highly recommend.
Tanya W.
Rocky Mountain House, AB
These are great! My daughter is really starting to figure this potty training thing out with the "cool" and learn function. They seem to comfortable for her, are super absorbent and have a cute design. I would definately buy them for my daughter to help her continue on her potty training journey!
I did receive these for free from Influenster to try but my opinion of the product is all my own.

Walmart