New ParentDiaperingTraining PantsPull-Ups
Pull-Ups Cool and Learn Training Pants for Girls

Pull-Ups® Cool and Learn® Training Pants for Girls

Pull-Ups® Cool and Learn® Training Pants feel cool within seconds of becoming wet, to help little girls learn when it's time to go potty.

[product:pull-ups-cool-learn-potty-training-pants-for-girls-3t-4t] do these really get cool when wet?
so how effective were they for the potty training?
[product:huggies-pull-ups-cool-and-learn-training-pants-for-girls-3t-4t-jumbo-pack-22-count]
Start your review of Pull-Ups® Cool and Learn® Training Pants for Girls!
Brittany A.
Decatur, GA
These were perfect when my daughter was training. She easily pulled them up and down. They didn’t tire out like some pull ups would. I will definitely recommend.
Hope H.
Madison, FL
My girls loved that they had princesses on them and they worked great and fit the best out of the other brands. Idk if the cold sensation help with "training" them or not to me I dont think it really makes a huge difference if you are potty training from the beginning anyway. But these are good pullups.
Becky B.
Rockford, IL
My daughter liked these and was happy when she was able to wear them. They seemed to help and didn’t have a mess if she had an accident.
Erin A.
Batavia, OH
These are great for when your child is advancing jn potty training. They have more of an underwear feel and are less bulky. My daughter loves the characters on them and is always happy to put them on.
mandeedandeedoo B.
Charlton, MA
We used these pull ups in the tricky time between diapers and underwear. They were perfect for when we weren’t quite sure she would let us know she had to go, especially at events like dance or parties.
Kelsey C.
Skiatook, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
These are wonderful training pants for girls. They gave Sophia the first and the also have cooling sensation after they pee to make them not want to go in their pants. How great is that.
Angela W.
Rutherfordton, NC
These things are amazing. My daughter learned to go to the potty so fast with pull ups. They met my expectations real quick. They were very effective and helped so much, especially at night for the just in case moments. They had a snug yet comfortable fit and were very soft. If I had another child I would get these so I recommend them.
Kristen L.
I don't think the cool alert does anything, well except cause a reaction to my daughter's skin and give her a rash the was worse then anything she got as an infant.
Paris G.
Scottsdale, AZ
When it comes to pull-ups, I love these. I just wish they wouldn't have changed the tabs on the sides because now theres no way to wrap up the diaper after you change it
Shannon R.
San Clemente, CA
When my daughter started to walk around and attempt potty training….that’s when I switched her diaper over to pull ups!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristin C.
Medford, OR
il y a 3 ans
Pull-Ups® Cool and Learn® Training Pants for Girls do these really get cool when wet?
Tina W. il y a un mois