BY PULL-UPS #8 in Training Pants

Pull-Ups Learning Designs Training Pants for Boys, 3T-4T

Trenity L.
Florence, SC
Not that there's many contenders, but this is a great way to ween your kid off diapers. If you're is like my son, anyway. He was attached to his diapers. Only a few months before I had his baby brother, I finally got him potty trained with Pull-Ups. I was so happy to reach that goal. I didn't want to be a mom changing two kids' diapers. Lickily, these helped him get over his fear of underwear. Now if I could only bring myself to do our laundry more often so he doesn't run out of underwear lol.
Ami H.
Des moines
I love these and there amazing. I like the tabs cuz it makes it easier for me to adjust them or take them off when he is standing cuz he coolerates more while standing. I also love that its cars ciz that is his favorite movie and he obsessed with lightning mcwueen. The only pull ups i purchase right now.
Kendra O.
Review for: HUGGIES® Pull-Ups® Learning Designs® 3T-4T Boys Training Pants 11 ct Pack more...
The price is a little high but it’s good quality. Just not really in our interest to spend this much on diapers. My son really likes the designs though. The sides are a little rough if they get next to the skin and rub.
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
Review for: Other more...
Huggie pull up are my go to pulls ups for my 2yr boy! We buy em at Walmart or amazon! Great value and price! Their great for his sensitive skin! I think their affordable compared to some other brands!
Julia F.
These are perfect for my 2 year old who is starting to discover using the toilet on his own. He's even beginning to take off a wet diaper and put on a clean one by himself and these make it really easy. We also use them for our 9 month old who fits some of the same clothes as his brother just to save on the cost of diapers as much as possible.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: HUGGIES Pull-Ups Boys' Learning Designs Training Pants, (Choose Your Size) more...
The pull ups we go for everytime. Great fit. Fun designs that the boys will love. Keeps clothes dry. And they work well at night. Easy for the kids to pull up and down when needed. Repeat customers (for now... almost done with them for good)
Jessica A.
Fort Carson, CO
Love these for our pretty tall 4 year old. Only real complaint is the box size isn't big enough to last a full month and there's no option to get more per box (like most diapers have), which as a parent of several kids, I can't always be running to the store for pull-ups for nap and bedtime.
Lauren A.
Calumet, MI
Review for: HUGGIES Pull-Ups Boys' Learning Designs Training Pants, Super Pack, (Choose Your Size) more...
These are so so. My son has autism and he isn’t fully potty trained, but we were buying him these once he started. The designs are cute, but the designs aren’t what I’m looking for. These aren’t very absorbent and my son would pee right through these. I gave them three stars because they fit nicely, cute designs, and they are reasonably priced. I just wish they would work on the absorbency.
Lauren W.
These are the only training pull ups I believe. I've tried every brand and I always go back to these. They are the most stretching and comfortable I believe for my boys. They slide up and down with ease to use the potty. Also it has super absorbing protection.
Kimberly T.
When entering into potty training there is a lot to prepare for. Is your child ready? Are you ready? Where do I start? Etc . Huggies Pull Up training pants take away a lot of the guess work. You put them on like underwear giving your child a sense of pride and accomplishment. They have velcro sides that come apart with ease but are strong enough to stay in place during normal play time.Pull Ups work great for the children and the parent. The front has a picture that changes when wet notifying the paren't it's time to change . They even have a Pull Up app that coincides with the training pants. The alarm that you set goes off and rewards your child with music and games if the Pull Up remains dry and the use the potty. Mommy's best kept secret! #supermom. #pottytrain #mommylife #daddyslife #pottytime #Influenster
Azalia R.
What is the price range on these?
Shakeya W.
stamford
are these better than pamper pull ups?