Pull-Ups Boys Cool and Learn Training Pants 2T-3T uploaded by Fiorella K.Pull-Ups Boys Cool and Learn Training Pants 2T-3T uploaded by ashley s.

BY PULL-UPS #46 in Training Pants

• Improved day and night protection with added absorbency where boys need it most
  • Now better fit with more coverage and softer, stretchier sides
  • Underwear-like design to help teach him how to put them on and take them off
  • Easy open sides for quick and easy changes when you need it
  • Disney/Pixar graphics featuring Lightning McQueen that fade when wet to promote learning

• Are these worth it? I’m going to start potty training my ...2 Answers
Nichole K.
I bought beacuse i had a coupon and my son has a rash and i wanted something more airy for him to wear. They are very absorbant and fun to look at. The colors on the picture on the pull up become more vibrant after they go. I can also tell that my child was aware when he went beacuse of the cooling technology. I love them.
Emily M.
Ok so they definitely work and they have a cold feeling but my son has never cared and never told me except for when we were in 115° heat the other day. We've been using them for over a month and he has never told us that it bothered him until the other day. I guess you can tell how potty training is going.
Heather J.
The only thing I liked about these is that they didn't leak at all. :-( The Velcro on the sides is weird and they feel cheap. The were not cheap price wise. We bought these at Walmart and the store brand was way better.
Rose B.
Maumee, OH
Love the velcro sides the most! My son has a tiny waist so the velcro sides make it east for us to tighten them so they don't fall off his skinny waist.
Margaux M.
West Seneca, NY
We used these while potty training and they were easy for our child to get on and off and were a good value.
Fiorella K.
Hannon, ON
Size: 2T-3T
I was provides a box of free cool and learn training diapers in exchange for my honest review.

We decided to start potty training our 19 month old...atleast testing the waters with the basic concepts of big boy diapers and using the potty. Right off the bat these diapers are very user friendly. Easy to put on and pull off. The designs with micky mouse were visually appealing. We got a size 3t. My son is around 29-30 lbs. Tall and built pretty solidly. He's been wearing them for about a week now and has figured out how to pull then up and down however not at the most pristine times. We're still working on that. We've had no leaks or explosions but the times he has had a poop it's been a bit of a struggle to take off of him. That's the only downside. The cooling affect also seems to work very well aa he grabs his diapers when its wet almost to say hes peed and he can feel it! Cool! I'd say I will hold off until he's 2 to try these again as he's still not fully ready however
Humara K.
Mississauga , ON
I received this product for testing purposes, all opinions are my own. My son is 20 months old and hasn't learnt to communicate to us when he has to go to the washroom. I'm eager to start potty training him but his daycare teachers are saying to hold off until he can let us know, he has to go.
I've heard some moms who started potty training well before their children could talk, so I gave it a shot. Putting them on was super easy and it was really easy for him to pull them down and up. He's going through a stage where he doesn't like wearing his pants (I know, funny lol) so he's eager to take them off for that reason. However, I did notice when he pee's and feels the cooling effect he points to his pull ups and takes them down to let us know that he's peed. Pretty awesome! It's a great design and I'll definitely be purchasing another box.
Ysabel M.
Oshawa, ON
I received this for testing purposes, all my opinions are my own. My little one is only 10 month old so we're not really officially potty training yet but i did put it on him and omgash is he the cutest lol i love the mickey characters and how the sides are readjustable cause my baby is still too little, which is the only big con i have. Even if i want to try to start potty training him, the size is too big for him especially he's not a very tall baby nor chubby. I love the cooling effect it have when it's wet to alert him to let mommy know. Thank you influenster for letting us try the pull ups! I can't wait to use it more :)
Jenn L.
These Pull-Ups are the best. My son just loves them. He loves the characters on them. There super easy for him to pull up or down and makes him feel like a big boy. They don't leak and I love how tabs make it so easy to put on and take off . I recommend Huggies Pull-Ups to anyone who is potty training. I received a complementary box of pull up for us and have gone out and bought more I highly recommend these Pull-Ups
Jenn L.
These Pull-Ups are the best. I received a complementary box of pull up in the mail from influenster. My son just loves them. He loves the characters on them and the cool and learn helps us him know how wet he is. There super easy for him to pull up or down and makes him feel like a big boy and they don't leak. I recommend Huggies Pull-Ups to anyone who is potty training.
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
Are these worth it? I’m going to start potty training my 2 year old son soon and I don’t want to get things that don’t work.