Pull-Ups Big Kid Flushable Wipes - 51 CT uploaded by heather s.Pull-Ups Big Kid Flushable Wipes - 51 CT uploaded by Nora B.

BY PULL-UPS

Pull-Ups® BigKid Brand Flushable Wipes.
Cleans better than dry toilet paper alone.
51 wipes.
6.0 x 5.25 in (15.2 x 13.3cm). see more...

Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Manheim, PA
These wipes are very helpful for potty training. It's great to keep them close with a toddler. It makes things much easier to clean up with instead of using regular toilet paper. They do often tear for us, but I understand that they can't be too thick in order to be flushable. I would recommend these to any paren't working on potty training.
Nora B.
Nora B.
I just started potty training my little one and these are AMAZING they smell great and who doesn't love flushable wipes! The packaging is convenientant and small so you can carry on the go I plan on purchasing these again.
Lee P.
Lee P.
Milton, FL
I don't have babies anymore, but I keep these in the bathroom just in case for my older children. Just to help them feel 'extra clean' if you know what I mean!😜
Renate B.
Renate B.
Glen Burnie, MD
These definitely come in handy for my "big kid" but my one complaint is they do not continually dispense like most other wipes brands I have tried.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
A necessity while toilet training. Even though my toddler has been Potty trained for 6 months, I still use these when she poops because she uses the toilet 10 times per day, which would rub her raw if I used regular toilet paper every time
heather s.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
These are great for my daughter. She hates the way toilet paper feels so these work very good for her. I buy these in packs of 4 and the price is great for them. Can find at your local grocery store.
Sadie W.
Sadie W.
Bradford, PA
I got these when i had a coupon to try them. they are smaller then regular wipes, but i think they work good! and they smell good! we keep them next to the toilet paper in the bathroom since my daughter started to potty train and she loves to use them when she has to poo
Brittney L.
Brittney L.
These big kid wipes made our daughtrrs feel special during potty trainjng knowing that they weren't using 'baby' wipes. The big kid wipes smell really good, too!
Michele  J.
Michele J.
Katy, TX
Just started using these. I love the light scent, easy to use & small enough to throw in my purse. flushable, so very convenient.
Susi P.
Susi P.
Rockland, ME
My son lives pointing out mickey mouse on the package, and no longer runs away from having his butt wiped.