BY PULL-UPS

Pull-Ups® Big Kid* Brand Disney Flushable Wipes.
Cleans better than dry toilet paper alone.
New digital experience†.
Unlock the fun inside!
Breaks up after flushing.
4 resealable soft packs.
4-51 ct. packages.
6.0 x 5.25 in (15.2x13.3cm).
204 wipes.
†Compatible device required.

• I'm always so nervous about flushable wipes, have they ev...1 Answers
  • Are the wipes durable? I do like the idea of them being f...4 Answers
Jena B.
I buy this friends for my kids to use and they work well. The price is good especially when your kid is beginning to potty train because they use too many at a time so it's okay to go through them fast because of the price.
Jena B.
I bought these before and they're okay they work pretty well and have a good sent to them. I just wish they had a container to keep them in instead of the bag and if they have one I haven't been able to find it.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
These are great for keeping my potty trained toddler fresh & clean. She's independent & wants to wipe herself, so moist wipes vs toilet paper, allows her to do so. I love that they are flushable, it's so convenient!
Amber H.
phoenix
A necessity while toilet training. Even though my toddler has been Potty trained for 6 months, I still use these when she poops because she uses the toilet 10 times per day, which would rub her raw if I used regular toilet paper every time
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
These are great for my daughter. She hates the way toilet paper feels so these work very good for her. I buy these in packs of 4 and the price is great for them. Can find at your local grocery store.
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
I love these wipe! These are small yet perfect for wiping poopy messes. 🤣. I like that they are flushable and help teach our toddler to wipe and flush. I feel like she is getting a clean with these
Nora B.
I just started potty training my little one and these are AMAZING they smell great and who doesn't love flushable wipes! The packaging is convenientant and small so you can carry on the go I plan on purchasing these again.
Sadie W.
Bradford, PA
I got these when i had a coupon to try them. they are smaller then regular wipes, but i think they work good! and they smell good! we keep them next to the toilet paper in the bathroom since my daughter started to potty train and she loves to use them when she has to poo
Shelby C.
Uniontown, OH
I can't say enough about how much I love these! My four year old was having issues wiping, but now that we are getting these, he feels more confident that he is clean and they are super soft so they don't irritate his skin. PLUS they are flush able which is great! :)
Erica C.
Valrico, FL
Perfect for potty training! Mickey Mouse on the container made my child want to try them for himself, which is a plus. I got these at Walmart on a whim and I will be buying them for the foreseeable future. We've had no problems at all flushing them away, either.
Kathy R.
Corp Christi, TX
Are the wipes durable? I do like the idea of them being flushable
ashley f.
Largo, FL
I'm always so nervous about flushable wipes, have they ever clogged anyone's toilets?