BY PUKKA HERBS

Pukka Detox Herbal Tea: Naturally caffeine free and ethically sourced 100% organically grown ingredients: aniseed (40%), fennel seed (20%), cardamom pod (15%), licorice root, coriander seed, celery seed see more...

Dana P.
Pearland, TX
I love the hint of fennel and aniseed you get as you sip this detox tea. The licorice root is the perfect sweetener no additional sugar or honey needed. Just ripping the package open gets me all excited with the aroma lifting my spirits. Always makes me smile!  Pukka Herbs - Herbal Tea Organic Detox - 20 Tea Bags
Deidra R.
Did not care much for the smell and taste of this tea. I've had better detox teas before. Also, I didn't notice much of a difference from drinking it.
Mango šŸ¹.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the earthy smell of this tea. My digestion improved so much after I started drinking this tea. Feels so relaxed
Paris S.
Tayport, Fife
I drink this every night and it makes me have the best nights sleep ever. Tastes a bit perfumey to begin with but after a few days you get used to it. Softens my stomach and stops me from feeling bloated.
Xristina G.
I have been drinking this tea for the past 4 weeks first thing in the morning. I feel I have more energy and a lot more healthy.