Pukka Herbs - Organic Herbal Tea Supreme Matcha Green - 20 Tea Bags

by Pukka Herbs

Organic Whole Leaf Tea for A Smoother Flavour Fairtrade FSC Mixed Sources Product Group Well-Managed Forests and Other Controlled Sources ClimateCare 20 Tea Sachets Individually Wrapped for Freshness Soil Association Organic USDA Organic Kosher Parve Wet set out to create a truly superior tasting, smooth green tea. So we hand picked some of the finest organic green tea varieties- Sencha, Oothu and Suio Gang - from Fairtrade growers in China, India and Vietnam and gently dried the whole leaf to

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pukka Herbs - Organic Herbal Tea Supreme Matcha Green - 20 Tea Bags!
Northampton, PA
This tea was definitely not what I expected when I purchased it, I really enjoy it. I am not the biggest fan of green tea, but keep trying new brands that may work for me and provide me with all of the awesome health benefits.  I would recommend adding sweetener (I use stevia) to bring out the flavor a bit more. But, overall, I'm quite happy with this tea.
Washington
Pukka Herbs - Organic Herbal Tea Supreme Matcha Green - 20 Tea Bags uploaded by Chanelle B.
Purchased at: Safeway
This is my first time trying green tea with matcha... so from first try, it’s ok. I love green tea by itself, the matcha gives it a different taste 🤔. I’m going to keep drinking it for a couple of reasons. 1. I spent my money on a whole box 🤦🏽‍♀️ 2. Cause green tea and matcha are supposed to be good for you. I will most definitely come back and review it again later in the month.
Palmetto Bay, FL
If you dont love coffee like me. Green tea matcha is the perfect energy boost. It has great benefits and it also tastes great. I know this brand is not the cheapest but the quality is worth the money. I have rebought this product multiple times and will continue to do so.
Bronx, NY
Pukka Herbs - Organic Herbal Tea Supreme Matcha Green - 20 Tea Bags uploaded by Earth C.
#LetsTalkTea w/ Pukka. Supreme Matcha Green. Delightful. I seasoned it with a dollop of honey which really makes it pop. I enjoy this brand. I have ran across bitter greens but this is perfect. Very light in flavor. I recommend this tea to Green Tea lovers.
I love all the blends I have tried from pukka. This is a nice light green tea flavor, I enjoy it when I am looking to make a pitcher of iced green tea.
I love this to you it was my favorite my daughter like that and my husband likes it it's not a strong flavor and it helps you lose weight
manchester
I drink green everyday it’s so so good for you, this is the go too green tea. It tastes really fresh. The packaging is nice too each bag come individually wrapped with a string attached too it so you can easily keep it brewing and remove it when/if you need too. I keep my tea bag in I love strong tea. I have a cup in the morning and before I go to bed, usually I don’t drink tea before sleep but it’s decaf witch is fab!
Doral, FL
I really love green tea and matcha and the taste reflects them both however I felt like the match flavor isn’t that strong... I haven’t tried any other pukka teas but I’m interested in the other flavors
Pukka Herbs - Organic Herbal Tea Supreme Matcha Green - 20 Tea Bags uploaded by Jazz C.
Mint Matcha Green One of my new favorite teas to drink at night. Only a light mint taste to it. Would buy again.