BY PUKKA

To Cleanse and Revive Great Taste Gold 09 FSC Mixed Sources Product Group Well-Managed Forests and Other Controlled Sources ClimateCare 20 Tea Sachets Individually Wrapped for Freshness Soil Association Organic USDA Organic Kosher Parve Certified Organic by SA Certification UK Ltd. Thank you for choosing Detox tea. it is a unique blend of cleansing herbs with fantastic detoxifying properties. Drink daily to enjoy the full benefits of this wonderful soothing digestive tea. Herbs have been used to support health for thousands of years. At Pukka we create unique blends to harness their incredible potential. Fennel seed and aniseed are deliciously sweet Cardamom seed gives a soothing aromatic flavor Licorice root is calming and nourishing Enjoy it and stay well. Pukkas Ayurvedic Practitioner and Herbalist Gluten Free Dairy Free Yeast Free Wheat Free Vegan Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Maria I.
Peabody, MA
Out of the many "detox" teas I have tried, this is my favorite. A lot of other brand flavors are stronger in dandelion root or licorice, but this one has aniseed and fennel (which I LOVE). A bit spicy and warming, definitely a good choice for those looking for this type of product.
Bree N.
Chandler, IN
I really enjoy pukka products, and I love a good detox tea. But this one I'm am not a fan of. I find I have to pair it with a blackberry tea for me to enjoy it. For my taste it has way to much fennel, and I just don't enjoy that taste.
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
My husband loves this tea for a post dinner beverage or as a way to relax before bed. It does have a strong smell and taste of fennel that I personally do not love but he seems to really enjoy it!
Lara D.
This is a great, quality herbal tea. I love drinking this in the winter – the flavor is both warming and refreshing. Almost a little reminiscent of Aveda's tea.
Doris H.
Nashville
I like all herbal teas. Detoxing is very helpful and using this kind of tea can really help you jump start a way to lose weight. I would definitely try it.
Hayley M.
Skelton-in-Cleveland
Tried these and although I know all the ingredients are good for you they have a distinct taste which can be hard to enjoy as the liquorice taste is very strong. These were stronger than I expected and one on an evening would be enough for me to help to wind down on an evening.
Hanne L.
Trondheim, Norway
This is so far my favorite Pukka tea. As always Pukka delivers quality tea. Normally when I drink tea I add loads of sugar, but this I don't feel like need anything ekstra. Not that it's as sweet as my normal cup of tea, but because it taste so good by itself. Love how the flavor is both warming and refreshing. Can't describe the taste, but if I should say what I assosiate it with, it is licorice and herbes. Normally I am no fan of licorice, but this is just a lovely type of tea!
Kamila S.
My to go to tea. One of the best and tastiest tea ive tried to date. Great taste and smell you will get addicted to.
Jessica E.
Alexandria, VA
Is this really an effective detox tea, or am I better off looking elsewhere?
Zi S.