Pukka Gorgeous Earl Grey

by Pukka Herbs

Sip the brilliance of bergamot, lavender and subtle twist of lemon in our Gorgeous Earl Grey tea.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pukka Gorgeous Earl Grey!
Melissa T.
Summerville, SC
Pukka Gorgeous Earl Grey uploaded by Melissa T.
I enjoy this tea with milk. It’s very yummy and if you are trying to replace coffee (i believe this is caffeine free though) I recommend it. The longer you leave it in the water, the stronger it gets.
Viktoria M.
London, Walthamforest
The only tea I'd ever let near my kitchen 😅. As a person who doesn't like tea at all, this one has managed to win me over!
KAREN Q.
Vancouver, BC
This is one of my favourite Earl Grey teas. I've tried many different brands but somehow, I always run back to Pukka. It has such a rich aroma and taste and really wakes you up if you need a good kick of caffeine from a tea. Sometimes, I use this tea to make myself an Earl Grey tea latte or a London Fog.

Looking for your answer?