BY PUJ

"The NEW WAY TO BATHE BABY! Perfect for the new mom! Parents can now bathe their children using two hands and without straining their backs! The Puj Tub fits in any standard sink so you no longer have to lean, bend, sit, or squat just to bathe your child! The Puj Tub cradles baby in a secure, relaxed position giving your baby a safe and enjoyable experience. When you finish bathing your child, hang the tub anywhere you would like...even behind the door and out of sight! Save water, energy, and tons of space with the Puj Tub! The Puj Tub is made from a soft, flexible material that is: - Non-slip - Non-toxic - PVC- and BPA-free Recommended age: newborn to 6 months. see more...

Puj Bath Tub
  • "The design of the tub allows you to wash your baby with ease and keep warm water continually running with makes bath time more enjoyable for baby." in 1 review
iveth b.
murphysboro , IL
Mega Parent Expert
This was the only thing that my baby liked to use to take a bath. she didn't like you lay down in those litte tubs, she wanted to sit up. it was a life saver until she could sit unassisted
Gina J.
Mapleton, UT
The puj tub is perfect for the early months of your newborns life as they cannot hold themselves up yet to be bathed in a normal tub. The puj tub hangs completely flat which is great for those with limited storage and space in their homes. The material is soft and durable and does not absorb smells or water. As your child grows and can hold themselves up safely you can switch to a bathtub bath time. It also helps ease back pain by placing it in a bathroom or kitchen sink where you can stand upright. Warehouse sale currently going - $22.50 for a puj tub and all their best sellers are 50% off!! https://puj.refersion.com/c/eef8
rosnely m.
Bronx, NY
I like this because it looks confortable. But at the same time it looks dangerous
Stephanie H.
I loved how easy this snaps together and flattens out for easy storage! However once we moved houses my sinks no longer would work with this tub so we had to get another brand.
Julie S.
Hockessin, DE
This tub seemed like a great idea for my newborn nephew, however, it does not work with the sinks in my sisters house. The material isn't rigid enough to support the weight of head/upper body without the added support. It sits right under the faucet which makes it difficult to protect baby from water temperatures. Water only fills up to the waist before it starts draining out the drain holes and there isn't enough space to dunk a washcloth down into the water so you have to keep the water running or your baby will get cold. I wish I had not wasted the $40 on this one.
Alexandria K.
Cape Coral, FL
Im using one of these with my daughter the issue is it doesn't fit in all sinks aside from that its ok.
Zeinab N.
Downey, CA
We lived in a very small apartment with my first child and had no place to store those bulky plastic newborn bathing tubs so we settled for the Puj. To be honest i really did not have high hopes for it but it has held up almost two years and i am currently using it for my second child. It is compact, comfortable, and easy to use. I buy it for all of my expecting friends and will continue to use it until my son outgrows it. I have it a B because of the price since it is on the more expensive side.
Jillian C.
golden, CO
Love this for bathing my newborn. It is cushy enough and keeps her off of the cold sick edges. It is a little smaller for our sink so it doesn't stay snaped together unless I hold it in place.
Mikael S.
Spanish Fork, UT
I wasn't sure if I wanted to fork out the money for this tub but I am so glad I did! Our apartment was small and so storing this behind the door was easy. The design of the tub allows you to wash your baby with ease and keep warm water continually running with makes bath time more enjoyable for baby. I have recommended this tub to friends!
Joyce W.
Bothell, Wa
Didn't fit in any of my sinks, or any of my family's sinks. Crappy material, and would only last a few uses even if it did fit! Waste of money! And it was expensive!
Amy B.
Is this really worth the price?
Heather F.
Looks like a great product! How safe is this in the sink? Does it fit the whole sink?
Michaella G.
Mesa, AZ
Do you recommend this bath? If not what do you recommend for an easily stored bath.