Add a Photo

By PUFFS
#1 in Tissues
From eye-makeup mishaps to teary-eyed goodbyes, your face has a lot to face! Luckily, you can always Put Your Best Face Forward when you have Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong on hand. You know you can trust Puffs facial tissues to be gentle on your face's delicate skin because they're the only national facial tissues that are dermatologist tested. And they're Air-Fluffed soft with Puffs best strength-designed to stand up to early-morning makeup application, midday touchups, late-night face blotting-whatever your face faces during the day. All with soft, Air-Fluffed pillows for cushiony thickness. So Face Every Day With Puffs Softness, thanks to our best non-lotion facial tissue: Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong.
Photos (79)
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Fort wayne, IN
Well lets be blunt here, shall we? I hated these for years. They left a funky greasy feeling on my fingers and god forbid I grab these without looking to use on my glasses. So many smears. So much anger. However, somewhere along the line they must have changed things up a bit because I don't get that overly saturated feel on them anymore. I love buying these now, and will accept no other. Between colds and the torturous allergies I suffer, these are a godsend. My nose thanks me, and I thank Puffs Plus lotion. I've gotten so used to these that my pampered little nose feels like I betrayed it when I have to use others. Like sandpaper I tell ya. Sandpaper. I'll stick with Puffs Plus Lotion.
Vojara C.
Vojara C.
Staten Island, NY
I must say I'm not a fan of Vicks products because I always feel that while they help me breathe better it also triggers my asthma. Even though I don't use Vicks products I decided to purchase the puffs facial tissues with Vicks in it. And I must say they are amazing the smell of Vicks is there but it's not strong to the point that it triggers my asthma. I'm sick right now and they have been a life saver not only to clean my nose but also to help me breathe. I even keep one near my face and it helps me sleep better because it helps unclog my nose. Love these and will definitely be repurchasing. ❤️❤️
Suzanne B.
Suzanne B.
June 28, 2016, 1:41 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft Strong 6 Each
These are the best tissues I have ever used. TMI, but I have a very "drippy" nose and am using tissues CONSTANTLY. I feel wasteful when I use a corner of a tissue once and throw it away, so I use these and stuff them in my pocket to re-use as needed. These hold up light-years better than any other brand; they never shred even after multiple uses and don't make my nose red and raw. And best of all, when they do occasionally end up in the washing machine by accident, they hold together and I don't have to spend hours picking little tissue pieces off my clothes. Win-win!!!
Vivian H.
Vivian H.
Pasadena
June 26, 2016, 8:15 p.m.
Review for: Plus Lotion® To-Go 2-10
I always get Puffs plus Lotion when I get a runny or stuffy nose. The lotion definitely helps calm any irritation to my nose or any possible dryness near the area.
It's a little more expensive than most tissue paper, but I would say this is definitely worth the splurge if you're sick. No one wants to get a raw feeling nose when they're already sick.

The to-go packs are great for putting in your purse or backpack and are a great supplement to the normal sized tissue boxes of puffs plus lotion.

Overall, I will continue to use puffs plus lotion in times of need.
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Dumont, NJ
June 24, 2016, 12:40 a.m.
Review for: Plus Lotion With The Scent Of Vicks, 1
These tissues are the best! Whenever I or my sister or anyone in my household for that matter get a stuffy nose or a cold, one whiff of these and we feel better! Not only do they help to open up your nose and allow you to finally breathe, but the scent will later linger in the room, ensuring you can breathe over night. I actually keep these on a table near our fan and the scent has even helped to clear up my dogs allergies! Not to mention the lotion helps keep the tissue soft and my nose is never red after blowing! Truly the worlds greatest tissues!
Vernita M.
Vernita M.
Jacksonville, FL
July 11, 2016, 10:17 p.m.
Review for: Plus Lotion With The Scent Of Vicks 1 Cube; 48 Tissues Per
All I can say is "wow". I currently have a cold and I went to the store to purchase Kleenex for my nose. In the aisle at Publix, Puffs was on sale 10 for $10. So I picked up a couple boxes and I picked this particular box. I am completely in love with this tissue. The smell of the Vicks vapor helped clear my passages for a few minutes. This tissue will be excellent to have at work because no one wants to go to work smelling like Vicks but now I can just pick up a tissue and get a mild effect. I will definitely buy this product again and again.
Candice W.
Candice W.
Harrison, AR
June 24, 2016, 10:19 a.m.
Review for: Plus Lotion® To-Go 4-10
I really like the Puffs-to-go packs...these soft, easy on the nose tissues are easily accessible in their resealable packaging. These are very difficult to find in the stores in my area; other brands ''to-go-packs'' are stocked but not the Puffs-to-go. The packages all have a 'mittens' design for winter but I don't mind that, I'm just happy to have found my favorite tissues once again. I like this particular packaging as it doesn't take up any room in purse or pocket; it fits better than other bulky to-go-packs.
HaleyAnn J.
HaleyAnn J.
Danville, CA
June 29, 2016, 7:27 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft Strong® 3-56
These are nice enough tissues. Nothing truly remarkable about them. They don't scratch up my nose and leave it red like so many others do. I buy them only when they're on sale at my local grocery story. They last for a reasonable amount of time, which is saying something considering 2 family members that live here have terrible allergies therefore require a serious amount of tissues. Packaging is simple and the tissues don't rip when you try to get one out. Overall I would recommend them.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Hays, NC
June 25, 2016, 8:30 a.m.
Review for: Plus Lotion 12
I always stock up on these at the beginning of cold season. I take some to work and I have a box in every room of the house and even one in my car. I have a 4 yr old with allergies and when she sneezes she is a drippy mess so I run for the tissues. These are soft and don't irritate her little nose. I also use them and love the soft silky texture. I've even used them to clean up a spilled drink when I was out of paper towels and was surprised at how absorbent they were for a tissue.
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
Grants, NM
Feb. 21, 2016, 11:26 a.m.
Review for: Plus Lotion 3 Each
I have had a stuffy nose for a few days now, so I've been blowing my nose a lot. I was just using tissue paper until I decided to go buy some medicine and threw these in as well. I am so glad that I did! These don't leave my nose looking red or burning because of the lotion inside of them. I would definitely recommend to anyone feeling sick and needing to blow their nose a lot. Plus, the boxes included in this package are appealing to the eye if you're into nice decor.
Sathi H.
Sathi H.
Is it soft? Because I have sensitive skin
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Are they soft on your skin!
Missy A.
Missy A.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone seen these in the lotion variety
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Are these very soft ? Cause I have really a sensitive skin .
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Are these fragrance free?