Add a Photo

By PUFFS
#1 in Tissues

Puffs To Go are perfect for use in the car, in your purse, on-the-go, wherever you go! Plus, Puffs are Dermatologist tested to be gentle.

Photos (36)
Courtney L.
Courtney L.

Tissues aren't just tissue because these tissues don't give me the dry irritated nose rash that any other tissue brand has given me. I love how soft they are and I also love how little white particles don't fall from the tissue during use because I find those little white things irritating. My nose never gets irritated and I'm always satisfied when I'm using them. I love the cute little travel packs they can come in as well it makes being sick easy when you can't call in from work.
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Philadelphia, PA

Best tissues hands down! My 2 year old daughter has very bad allergies, and on top of that, she also has extremely sensitive skin. With her constant sneezing & runny nose, I needed a tissue that was effective, but also gentle & soft enough to not irritate her skin. These tissues were the answer! They work wonders on her little nose! They get the job done without rubbing her nose raw! And the best part, they come a convenient To Go pack that is perfect to take with us!
Lauren J.
Lauren J.

How did I not know about these? Being sick is one of the worst feelings. I absolutely hate being sick. Puffs is the only brand of tissues that I will use because every other brand makes my nose red. I would always hate having to purchase Kleenex travel tissues because I knew that my nose would end up turning red. Now that I know that these exist, things have changed and I'll definitely have to pick them up for the next time I may need them.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.

I would say the puff plus lotion is the best tissue paper out there. You would have to try it to believe it. When I blew my nose with the tissue for the first time I couldn't believe how soft and smooth it was. It doesn't irritate or scratch your skin. When your sick and wiping your nose, regular tissue would start to irritate and dry up your nose. The puff with lotion is so soft that it's way less irritating for your skin.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

These are the most convenient little packs ever. I will not be caught without one or five in each of my purses, a few in my car....and strewn about the house.

Puffs are also my favorite tissues to use, and there is most definitely a difference! I'd gladly pay extra for better quality.

My absolute favorite are the puffs plus with lotion. They're legitimately a godsend when you are sick and constantly have to use a tissue.
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.

These tissues are so convenient to have around because they are small enough to keep in your purse when you have a 'tissue emergency.' They are nice quality tissues and are soft, unlike cheap store brand ones. Not only do they work well, they are affordable and come in economy size packages. I definitely recommend these to everyone, because you always need spare tissues lying around as they come in handy!
Morgan F.
Morgan F.

I have a love/hate relationship with Puffs To Go. I love to have a portable container of tissues to take with me when I have a cold and can easily throw into my purse. However, I find that the quality of these tissues are subpar to regular Puffs tissue. These tend to shred and fall apart pretty easily. However, I will still probably continue to buy these when I'm in need of tissues to carry with me.
Mary P.
Mary P.
Schenectady, NY

I buy the plain huge boxes of Puffs (I get them in a value pack at BJ's Wholesale) as well as the soft packs to throw and go in my purse. I love how they stand up to repeated nose blowings without falling apart. I tried the "with lotion" variety once, which I wouldn't rate as highly. Something about the lotion caused a little patch of pimples to break out in the corner of my nose.
Kinsley P.
Kinsley P.
Concord, NC

I love using pus to go because I get that new sometimes and I can just pull out my post to go and just cry all I want to is very effective I love it it is very affordable it's like $2.03 dollars in somewhere somewhere in that range and I love it so much you should definitely buy it and could you never know where you going to have that sad or happy moments where you need to cry
Karen R.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX

I religiously use Puffs tissues only, and I Love Puffs to go packs! I would buy multiple packs at a time, because I can never find them. What's up with that? I live in the PA/DE/NJ tri-state area, and they're never to be found. I agree with the previous reviews also. I prefer the previous To Go packaging. Hope you guys can help with this. #missingmypuffstogopack :(
Sathi H.
Sathi H.

Is it soft? Because I have sensitive skin
Sydney G.
Sydney G.

Are they soft on your skin!
Missy A.
Missy A.
Barbourville, KY

Has anyone seen these in the lotion variety
Jenny K.
Jenny K.

Are these very soft ? Cause I have really a sensitive skin .
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.

Are these fragrance free?

Join Now