Add a Photo

By PUFFS

Outside, its flexible design holds up better than an ordinary tissue box. Inside, it’s the soft Puffs tissues you love from the only national brand dermatologist tested to be gentle.

Photos (12)
Trish T.
Trish T.
New York

These are great basic tissues, and the thin plastic wrapper type box comes in a variety of cute and colorful designs. However, this kind of container is less environmentally friendly than the traditional, recyclable paper boxes. Also when the tissues start running low, the plastic pack looks really sloppy. I definitely prefer the original packaging...not sure why puffs would consider the plastic pack an improvement of any kind.
Catherina W.
Catherina W.

These are wonderfully packaged. Let it be if you are crawling into bed with them or bringing them in your daily bag or car, these tissues are packaged in a soft, pretty designed bag. No bug clumsy boxes. Great for traveling and on-the-go, too. The tissues are soft and durable. So nice to no longer have a hard, bulky box of tissues. Makes being sick easier!
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Hurricane, WV

These were on sale at Kroger for 1.49 and I had a fifty cent off coupon. I prefer the soft pack over the cardboard box because it takes up less space. The tissues may be basic but they are actually really soft and I've been using them all week and haven't had a problem with them irritating my skin.
Leah C.
Leah C.
E Greenbush, NY

I love these tissues I make sure to keep them with me wherever I go. They are so soft and the packaging is amazing! My favorite packaging definitely would be the blue. I feel like even a simple pack of tissues can add decoration to a plain space
candy t.
candy t.
Louisville, KY

I love these tissues. The soft packaging allows you to shove them anywhere. They are even good for the children room, you don't have to worry about the box being torn up. Just shove them in a drawer. I keep a pack everywhere.
Mattina G.
Mattina G.
West Chester, OH

Puffs never disappoint. The soft pack is easy to store, place and use. High quality tissues in an effective packaging is the perfect combination for any product. This is an affordable product that I would recommend to all.
Tara N.
Tara N.

These are so cute. I love just tossing them in my car and not worrying about a crumbled box. I even keep one shoved in my purse, as I have horrible allergies. Love it! Great idea.
Layla A.
Layla A.

Love this soft pack and its flexibility to fit anywhere! I keep between two seats in an arm rest and its so nice that it's flexible but not a tiny pack!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Dallas, GA

I love this so much I love the soft pack because I can fit anywhere plus the tissues are super soft and don't really hurt my nose too much
Aydin A.
Aydin A.

Extremely useful and convenient, high quality tissue paper. Reliably string but soft at the same time. I use it on a regular basis.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

What are some ways you use your SoftPack?
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA

How does this kind differ from normal packs of tissues?
Jay A.
Jay A.

Did anyone who received their in the Moda Vox Box bought another SoftPack yet?
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
Schaumburg, IL

Does it have a closer? if this is for traveling I want to keep it close for cleanness.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.

Do these come in lotion tissues as well?

Join Now