BY PUFFS

Outside, its flexible design holds up better than an ordinary tissue box. Inside, it’s the soft Puffs tissues you love from the only national brand dermatologist tested to be gentle.

Buy on Kmart
  • "So they are easy to carry in big purposes and/or diaper bags but also you can squeeze them into small places you cannot place a regular box of tissues." in 6 reviews
  • "soft strong and absorbent great product would recomend this to anybody thank you influenster #puffs#Modavoxbox" in 5 reviews
  • "I received this for free in my #ModaVoxBox for testing and I like the packaging so much better than the cardboard box I'm used to." in 5 reviews
  • "He said it was awesome because you didn't have to worry about storing a bulky box in your car, and it's much larger than the normal tissue packs." in 5 reviews
Trish T.
Trish T.
New York
Wellness Guru Expert
These are great basic tissues, and the thin plastic wrapper type box comes in a variety of cute and colorful designs. However, this kind of container is less environmentally friendly than the traditional, recyclable paper boxes. Also when the tissues start running low, the plastic pack looks really sloppy. I definitely prefer the original packaging...not sure why puffs would consider the plastic pack an improvement of any kind.
Catherina W.
Catherina W.
These are wonderfully packaged. Let it be if you are crawling into bed with them or bringing them in your daily bag or car, these tissues are packaged in a soft, pretty designed bag. No bug clumsy boxes. Great for traveling and on-the-go, too. The tissues are soft and durable. So nice to no longer have a hard, bulky box of tissues. Makes being sick easier!
candy t.
candy t.
Louisville, KY
I love these tissues. The soft packaging allows you to shove them anywhere. They are even good for the children room, you don't have to worry about the box being torn up. Just shove them in a drawer. I keep a pack everywhere.
Mattina G.
Mattina G.
West Chester, OH
Puffs never disappoint. The soft pack is easy to store, place and use. High quality tissues in an effective packaging is the perfect combination for any product. This is an affordable product that I would recommend to all.
Layla A.
Layla A.
Love this soft pack and its flexibility to fit anywhere! I keep between two seats in an arm rest and its so nice that it's flexible but not a tiny pack!
Emily G.
Emily G.
Dallas, GA
I love this so much I love the soft pack because I can fit anywhere plus the tissues are super soft and don't really hurt my nose too much
Aydin A.
Aydin A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Extremely useful and convenient, high quality tissue paper. Reliably string but soft at the same time. I use it on a regular basis.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Waco, TX
It seems silly but the soft packs are no my go to for when I'm sick. I love the fact that they are soft sided! These don't get crushed easily, and they are better to keep near you when you are sick. I definitely recommend these!
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Peru, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
These tissues are so soft and gentle on your nose when you have a cold. Other brands I use make my nose sore and these ones don't. Very affordable. I always buy the multi-packs.
kerneshia m.
kerneshia m.
Wellness Guru Expert
Love the Vicks puff tissue especially when I'm stuffy, I always purchase this brand and it's very affordable. And it's a good tissue product and gentle
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
What are some ways you use your SoftPack?
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this kind differ from normal packs of tissues?
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
schaumburg, IL
Does it have a closer? if this is for traveling I want to keep it close for cleanness.
Jay A.
Jay A.
Did anyone who received their in the Moda Vox Box bought another SoftPack yet?
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Do these come in lotion tissues as well?