by Puffs

Soothing comfort when you need it most! puffs plus with the scent of vicks has a touch of mom in every tissue. when your family is suffering from sore noses, use the only tissue with a combination of soothing lotion and the comforting scent of vicks....

Why wasn't this invented years ago? And du you guys find it as effective as I did?
Start your review of Puffs Plus Lotion with The Scent Of Vicks Facial Tissues, 6 - Count (Packaging May Vary)!
Nashville, TN
These tissues are a game changer. These tissues have lotion it and it help tremendously The value is good and the price is good for the size of the box. No cons for this product. The scent for this tissue is Vicks. Which is awesome. Not only does these tissue help to no dry your nose out from blowing your nose too much but it helps you breath better.
I am recently getting over a head cold that has lasted a week and these tissues were a life saver! Priceless honestly! In the future these will be the only tissues I'll be using when I get sick, they were definitely effective! 10/10 would recommend!
Greeley, CO
These are amazing when I’m sick, they don’t irritate my nose, and feel cool, I love the Vicks scent. That said, keep this box separate from other tissues, don’t use them to wipe tears, it’s burns! 🤣
Killeen, TX
This is a savior and one of my staple during cold and flu season. The lotion soothes your nose as you blow and the Vick’s scent works as decongestant and breaks up any stuffiness you may have.
New Lebanon, OH
I really liked the Puffs plus Lotion with the scent of Vicks tissues. They are soft and the scent of Vicks helps you breathe.  I usually only buy the Puffs with lotion. I have to keep them in my house, mostly in the fall and the winter. My grandson has allergies to Pollen and he starts sneezing and can't quit. I would buy them again. I also would recommend these tissues to anyone that needs them. Puffs are the Best tissues. I have to rate them a 5 out of 5 stars.
Monroe, GA
These are literally the best tissues to help you get through a cold! They smell amazing and the scent helps you open up your airway! They are worth buying! I got mine from Walmart! Trust me when I tell you these tissues recommend themselves once you open the box! The scent is so fresh! You will never go back to regular tissues! Puffs Plus Lotion with The Scent Of Vicks Facial Tissues, 6 - Count (Packaging May Vary)
These tissues are a life saver. When you have a cold and you're constantly blowing your nose, we all know how sore and chapped it can get. These tissues are such a relief for that. And they even help open you up because of the scent. These are a staple in my house during cold and flu season.
Augusta, GA
I'm so in love with there's I love the smell helps me breath some when I get real stuffed up an they don't even hurt my nose when i whip it a lot stays soft it's real cheep I would so buy this again or even all the time just to have thank you
Higganum, CT
The best tissue to have when you are feeling sick! I love the smell of Vicks and the benefits but I always hate putting it on my skin. Now it's all in one place, helps you breathe and wipe your nose all at once!
Waycross, GA
These are so wonderful during cold season. They're easy on your skin and the Vicks scent in them help your stuffy nose. They're so handy I have them on every counter in my home!