Puffs Plus Lotion with the Scent of Vicks®

by Puffs

#2 in Facial Tissues

Puffs Plus Lotion with the Scent of Vicks is our most soothing lotion facial tissue, also with the comforting scent of Vicks. The lotion calms the most sensitive skin through any cold or flu, and the scent of Vicks provides comfort to every “achoo!”.

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 994 O6O7
What brand and type of tissues do you use when your under the weather 🤧 ? Usually I go for Puffs Plus Lotion with the Scent of Vicks® but I can’t find them anywhere. I need a good 3ply super soft,for all the rubbing.
I just LOVE these tissues. Who else ONLY wants these tissues in the house, office, school, etc?
Start your review of Puffs Plus Lotion with the Scent of Vicks®!
Patricia T.
Broomfield, CO
Puffs is also a favorite during allergy time. I like the ones that are soothing. So I usually buy what is on sale; and I haven't any complaints with Puffs.
Monica C.
Somerset, WI
Puffs Plus Lotion with the Scent of Vicks® uploaded by Monica C.
Purchased at: Target
The best tissues around! Love that they smell like Vicks! Perfect when you are feeling congested and need a little relief. They are super soft and moisturizing so no more red nose. They are honestly so refreshing when you’re feeling like you can’t even breathe. I love these so much I will continue to use them even if I’m not sick to keep my sinuses clear!
Misty B.
Huntington, WV
Puffs Plus Lotion with the Scent of Vicks® uploaded by Misty B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Puffs Plus Lotion with the Scent of Vicks® one of my favorite tissues especially when sinus congestion and pressure. I love that they have the Vics vapor menthol smell since I feel it helps open my stuffy sinus’. They are very soft. I would recommend.
Fabiola Z.
Woodburn, OR
Puffs Plus Lotion with the Scent of Vicks® uploaded by Fabiola Z.
Allergy season is here! That means these tissues have to be near me. For me I get a runny note and watery eyes, these Puffs Plus Lotion with the Scent of Vicks® are a must during this season. The Vicks is a plus, these two product in one are fab! #puffs #vicks #influenster #voxbox #birthdaycontest
Evelyn S.
Garfield Hts, OH
This tissue is so soft. Comes in handy when dealing with a cold and your nose is sore. The Vicks one is nice cause it helps open your sinus
Megan B.
Kansas
Puffs Plus Lotion with the Scent of Vicks® uploaded by Megan B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Yes! Puffs Plus Lotion with the Scent of Vicks® is a lifesaver. My sinuses are always clear whenever I use a tissue. The Vicks scent is really strong and the tissue is oh so soft. Found it at Walmart for a very good price. Must go stock up! I definitely recommend to anyone that doesn't like the ooey gooey vicks all over their nose!
Yeccica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
1,196 reviews
Puffs Plus Lotion with the Scent of Vicks® uploaded by Yeccica N.
These menthol wipes are the best I always have at home, it has helped me a lot when my daughters get sick. Estas toallitas mentoladas son las mejores que siempre tengo en casa, me ha ayudado mucho cuando mis hijas se enferman.
Angie  R.
Glenn Dale, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite kinda I think everyone got the PSA because they are so hard to find now they are always sold out so when I find them now I stock up like three at a time! Just smelling in to them before blowing your nose helps so much! Only knocked off a star because once you open the pack the smell does die down a lil I wish it didn’t! Stay just as strong as when you open it freshhhh
Iga T.
Saint Charles, IL
Puffs Plus Lotion with the Scent of Vicks® uploaded by Iga T.
Purchased at: Target
I never thought I would be leaving a review for a tissue! My husband brought these home yesterday, and I can’t stop smelling these. I love the strong scent of Vics- eucalyptus oil, camphor and menthol. Your breathing feels so clear and refreshed. I will continue to buy these from now on, especially during the winter season. 👍 Puffs Plus Lotion with the Scent of Vicks®
Dhivya S.
Puffs Plus Lotion with the Scent of Vicks® uploaded by Dhivya S.
Purchased at: CVS
This is a lifesaver for me during cold and during travel. The scent is very mild and soothing. It has lots of tissues for that price. There is nothing to improve other than that scent lasts only for a short time. This helped me soothe my motion sickness during interstate travel. I love these Puffs Plus Lotion with the Scent of Vicks®

158 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lovely A.
il y a un an
Holly L. il y a un an
I just used the Great Value kind, they have some with lotion.