Puffs Plus Lotion with the Scent of Vicks®

by Puffs

#3 in Facial Tissues

Puffs Plus Lotion with the Scent of Vicks is our most soothing lotion facial tissue, also with the comforting scent of Vicks. The lotion calms the most sensitive skin through any cold or flu, and the scent of Vicks provides comfort to every “achoo!”.

What brand and type of tissues do you use when your under the weather 🤧 ? Usually I go for Puffs Plus Lotion with the Scent of Vicks® but I can’t find them anywhere. I need a good 3ply super soft,for all the rubbing.
I just LOVE these tissues. Who else ONLY wants these tissues in the house, office, school, etc?
Who else love these???
Start your review of Puffs Plus Lotion with the Scent of Vicks®!
Fabiola Z.
Canby, OR
Puffs Plus Lotion with the Scent of Vicks® uploaded by Fabiola Z.
Allergy season is here! That means these tissues have to be near me. For me I get a runny note and watery eyes, these Puffs Plus Lotion with the Scent of Vicks® are a must during this season. The Vicks is a plus, these two product in one are fab! #puffs #vicks #influenster #voxbox #birthdaycontest
Iga T.
Saint Charles, IL
Puffs Plus Lotion with the Scent of Vicks® uploaded by Iga T.
Purchased at: Target
I never thought I would be leaving a review for a tissue! My husband brought these home yesterday, and I can’t stop smelling these. I love the strong scent of Vics- eucalyptus oil, camphor and menthol. Your breathing feels so clear and refreshed. I will continue to buy these from now on, especially during the winter season. 👍 Puffs Plus Lotion with the Scent of Vicks®
Danielle P.
Owings Mills, MD
I have terrible allergies and these tissues are gentle on my nose no matter how many I have to use...I won't buy anything else. They aren't the best for wiping my glasses though - they leave smudges 🤓
Giellen M.
Takoma Park, MD
I love Puffs plus lotion. The tissues soak up all the nasty stuff, and you can fold and reuse without having the feeling it's wet and gross. The lotion prevents my nose of having tissue burn and tenderness, I use them all day long during allergy season (which is about months a year). It's great!
Meaghan J.
Grand Rapids, MI
I won't use any other tissues. Not even the off brand. I love how I don't get a Rudolph nose by using these tissues I just love the softness and extra moisture to my nose.
Libertad W.
My kids have tons of allergies, so we go through a ton of tissues. Like non stop boogers. These tissues help stop the constant flow of green globs of nastiness flowing from my kids noses. Great price.
Mrs. Kanisha D.
Jacksonville, FL
Puffs Plus Lotion with the Scent of Vicks® uploaded by Mrs. Kanisha D.
I haven’t bought any other facial tissue since Puffs Plus Lotion with the Scent of Vicks® was launched. I absolutely love the Puffs plus lotion variety. It’s a lot more gentle on the nose. The scent of Vicks is especially calming for those days you are feeling under the weather and over congested. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
Besides the inevitable colds we get throughout the last year I’m have allergies and sneeze a lot... a crazy amount actually so it’s comforting to know I can sneeze into an ultra soft tissue without worrying about a chapped and raw nose.Puffs Plus Lotion with the Scent of Vicks®
Kathy W.
Sharonville, OH
Overall great tissue. When I have a cold, I want a really soft one and this fits that. I have tried numerous brands and puffs is a fave. I personally prefer the one with Vicks if I have any nasal congestion at all - not only soft, but helps open my nose and the Smell us somehow comforting too.
Jenny B.
Spokane, WA
So normally I buy Kleenex in bulk at Costco. A recent cold however had me low on tissues and in no mood to fight my loathing of humanity at a crowded Costco. The grocery store didn't have the kleenex box design that I like because I'm one of those horrible people that needs my tissue box to match my couch. Then I saw Puffs in an okay purple box and while I was sad that it's almost 2017 and glitter boxes still aren't a thing, I was glad they at least had purple. I was pleasantly surprised at how sturdy and yet soft they felt. They held up against my raging sinuses and didn't make my nose all red. I once tried Puffs with aloe in the past and I hated those. They were kind of slick and my snot didn't absorb and it was gross. But these were nice. I might stick with Puffs for a while!

157 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lovely S.
il y a 4 mois
Holly L. il y a 3 mois
I just used the Great Value kind, they have some with lotion.