Puffs Plus Lotion

by Puffs

#1 in Facial Tissues

Puffs Plus Lotion is our most soothing facial tissue, now with more lotion*, so it’s perfect for those sore and runny nose issues. Whether you’re sick in bed, suffering from allergies, or just stocking up, our Plus Lotion facial tissues protect noses from turning red. *vs. leading lotion value brand

Doo you like these or puffs plus lotion better?
Why wasn't this invented years ago? And du you guys find it as effective as I did?
Do these completely prevent your nose from being raw after you’ve had a constant runny nose all day? Thank you ☺️
Start your review of Puffs Plus Lotion!
Jenny N.
Puffs Plus Lotion uploaded by Jenny N.
Purchased at: Target
The truth is that these handkerchiefs I love are soft and gentle with my skin when I need it most, they allow me !! And above all they are very resistant super good price compared to competition and better quality recommended !!Puffs Plus Lotion
Marlo M.
York, SC
Puffs Plus Lotion uploaded by Marlo M.
My 4 year old has been battling a sinus infection for over a week and these tissues have been a lifesaver for his little nose. After blowing his nose 50+ times a day for a few days his skin has not become raw or irritated— definitely recommend!
Karina B.
Hugoton, KS
Puffs Plus Lotion uploaded by Karina B.
Purchased at: Dollar General
I just bought these and OMG they are a nose saver!! I just got a cold and was using toilet paper and napkins my nose was red from the napkins . Went to the store bought these and instant relief !
Andrea G.
Cartersville, GA
Puffs Plus Lotion uploaded by Andrea G.
Purchased at: Walmart
With my allergies acting up I have had to blow my nose literally 100 plus times a day. I was using regular tissue. I just recently got the tissue with the lotion included. It has been more gentle on my nose that's for sure.
Chantal H.
Puffs Plus Lotion uploaded by Chantal H.
👃💨 when you have a runny nose or your not feeling well and need a great tissue to not tear up your nose Puffs Plus Lotion is the one! 👏🤧 I have been using this brand for years and I never always get irritation from them being that they include lotion to protect from this. I would highly recommend this brand for your 👃❤
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
These tissues are really great when your nose is absolutely raw from wiping. They really are a lifesaver to soothe irritated sensitive skin. Highly recommend you get these if dealing with allergies/illness.
bri F.
Abingdon, VA
In my opinion puffs lotion tissue is the best! 5 stars and ahchoo without irritating your nose
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
The only tissues my family uses! Super soft and extra durable... you can feel the lotion in them. I usually get the big boxes and then the multi pack of 3! It’s always super important to stock up!! When they’re on sale, LOAD UP YOUR CART! Puffs Plus Lotion are the best! I would deff repurchase and have repurchased multiple times and 12/10 recommend these 💚💙
Gretchen L.
West Branch, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best tissue ever🙌🏻 it’s that time of year again...and if you want your nose to stay intact and not feel like you’ve been rubbing sandpaper all over it then you should definitely use this tissue 🤧 it’s soft..and durable..yet nice and gentle for your sensitive skin around your nose🙂 so if you need to use tissues..try these out..you won’t ever use a different brand again 🙌🏻💁🏻‍♀️💙Puffs Plus Lotion
Jaime F.
Texas
1,259 reviews
These are our preferred brand of facial tissues. Puffs are soft, but the touch of lotion is even more comforting on sore noses. I purchase several and send them in to my kid’s classroom.