BY PUFFS

Moist Nose & Face WipesLight Lavender ScentWith Natural Saline Moist Nose Face Wipesbr Light Lavender Scent Why Saline? br Saline is the natural way to soothe a nose, wipe an eye, refresh your skin. It s the essence behind your Fresh Face. Puffs Fresh Faces fragrance free delivers natural saline with no added scent when something gentle and mild is what you need. Puffs is a registered trademark of The Proctor Gamble Company, Cincinnati, OH, used under license by Little Busy Bodies LLC. U.S. Patent No. 7,943,165 see more...

Madison I.
Fort Thomas, KY
Light, and fragrance free. I keep them in my car and in my bathroom for whenever I might need to clean my face or just need to feel refreshed throughout the day. I found a HUGE box in bulk for really cheap so I probably won't need any for the next year.... But if I had to, I would definitely repurchase.
Leah S.
An easy way to freshen up anywhere on your body without any concerns of harsh chemicals or scents being an issue. I have multiple of the little to go packs in all of my purses. They work for when you don't have a way to wash your hands, to remove makeup, to freshen up sweaty armpits. Lets be real, it happens. It is a great product with a variety of uses. I don't really like them to blow my nose as much as just a fresh face wipe that feels nice and clean without removing my makeup completely (I gently press it against my face instead of rubbing it).
Ashley B.
There are perfect when you have a running nose and have been blowing you nose all day! Makez you nose feel clean and fresh
Danielle c.
I love that the box is able to be closed...and the puffs brand always feels great on the nose.