Puffs Facial Tissues

From eye-makeup mishaps to teary-eyed goodbyes, your face has a lot to face! Luckily, you can always put your best face forward when you have puffs ultra soft & strong on hand. You know you can trust puffs facial tissues to be gentle on your face's delicate skin because they're the only national facial tissues that are dermatologist tested. And they're air-fluffed soft with puffs' best strength designed to stand up to early morning makeup application, mid-day touchups, late-night face blotting. whatever your face faces during the day. All with more cushiony thickness. So face every day with puffs softness, thanks to.

What are these like are they good ?
Are the better tan kleenex brand?
What is your favorite Puffs tissue?
Start your review of Puffs Facial Tissues!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Using napkins or toilet paper can be rough on their noses but these are great!in reviews
Cassie N.
Bellaire, OH
Puffs Facial Tissues uploaded by Cassie N.
I purchased these boxes of puffs to have in our house. My daughter had a cold and was using plain tissue to wipe her nose. Her nose ended up so red and irritated. We purchased the puffs plus lotion facial tissue it helped her nose was no longer sore from the roughness of the regular tissues. These are affordable and worth getting for the softness and lotion in them.
Cristyl H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Before receiving our TLC VoxBox I bought whatever tissue was the cheapest I could find and subsequently my 2-year-old son hated nose wiping. After receiving and USING the entire pack of Puffs to Go (with lotion), they're only kind of tissues we use (and we've recently gone through several boxes surviving a wicked summer cold) and I've discovered they're only a few cents more than those red-nose-making sandpaper we had been using!
Pamela H.
Plaquemine, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Puff tissues are very soft and don’t irritate your nose. They even have a different kind that comes with aloe in them if you have a sore nose those work great also.
Lisa C.
Markham, IL
I love these tissues! They are super soft but also strong so you don't have to worry about blowing through them. The 8 pack is a good value and keeps me from having to go to the store so much. A detonate must have for cold and flu season! I highly recommend!
Eva O.
Conway, SC
I love all of Puffs whether it’s the regular tissues or the lotion ones. I used to also get the ones with Vicks in it to help breath when you’re stuffy but I don’t think they make it anymore. But Puffs is the best.
Aaron 💄.
Dayton, OH
Puffs Facial Tissues uploaded by Aaron 💄.
UBER cute box caught my eye. The tissues weren’t the softest but didn’t irritate my nose either. No overbearing scent to them. I think the box was $1.50. The graphics alone were worth it 😍
Cathy W.
Haworth, OK
Decorator Expert Level 6
Puffs has the softest facial tissue and I count on them everyday in my life. Nothing better to soothe a red nose during cough and cold season, too!
Faith D.
Pikeville, KY
Decorator Expert Level 10
2,505 reviews
Really the best tissue ever for colds and runny nose so soft doesn’t rub your nose raw when sick your uncomfortable enough without a raw nose. Very affordable purchased mine at Walmart.
Cassandra R.
New Cumberlnd, PA
They are soft and when you blow your nose it doesn’t go through the tissue into your hands
Nit T.
Des moines, IA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Puffs Facial Tissues uploaded by Nit T.
Puffs Facial Tissues uploaded by Nit T.
Purchased at: Walmart
These puffs tissues are perfect for when you are sick!! 🤒 because they don’t peel off the skin on your nose 👃!!’ I love that they have the lotion 🧴 ones or the Vick’s ones!! So you have different options!!