4 colors available

BY PUFFS #8 in Tissues

From eye-makeup mishaps to teary-eyed goodbyes, your face has a lot to face! Luckily, you can always put your best face forward when you have puffs ultra soft & strong on hand. You know you can trust puffs facial tissues to be gentle on your face's delicate skin because they're the only national facial tissues that are dermatologist tested. And they're air-fluffed soft with puffs' best strength designed to stand up to early morning makeup application, mid-day touchups, late-night face blotting. whatever your face faces during the day. All with more cushiony thickness. So face every day with puffs softness, thanks to. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "Using napkins or toilet paper can be rough on their noses but these are great!" in 2 reviews
Margarita G.
Margarita G.
Who the heck doesn't need toilet tissue and Kleenex everybody's always driving you get a booger you got some dry nose you need something to Iris of your makeup is running whatever your kids got something sticking in there have you always need toilet tissue for anything I was keep telling my purse in my car in my room everywhere bathroom and clean exactly the all-around that everybody's heard of so go ahead and grab some
Micah D.
Micah D.
The soft packs are the best things in the world. For display purposes in my house i prefer the square boxes. But for anywhere and everywhere else, i love that these are crushable and more compact than the boxes. They don't take up a ton of room in the trash. I always prefer the Puffs tissues over Kleenex or any other brand.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
This was a great buy, my son loved the characters. (Back when i bought them they had mustaches) The price is fair for the great quality you get. These tissues do not make your nose sore like generic ones do. I like getting the multi packs to put around the house and in the car. Highly recommend giving these a try.
Tara J.
Tara J.
Cape Coral, FL
A pillow for your nose. Puffs facial tissues are my go to, especially when my allergies are acting up. Unlike other brands, I have never experienced a dry, chaffed nose while using this product. I would highly recommend Puffs facial tissues. Puffs will hold up to the job while leaving your nose soft and smooth!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Bronx, NY
I suffer bad from allergies throughout the warmer months so tissues become my best friend. With that being said, my skin is ultra sensitive so having a tissue that contains a bit of lotion not only feels good against my already irritated skin but it also doesn't make me look like I painted my nose bright red.
Leah F.
Leah F.
Davenport, FL
Puffs tissues are very soft and very comfortable. The only problem is that i am always out because it goes away very fast. Besides everything else I enjoy Puffs tissues. Puffs are very affordable depending on where you buy it.yes I would recommend it but only depends on how many boxes you are planning to buy
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
I love these soft-pack packages because they store better in my small apartment. They also have cute packaging which is an added bonus. I don't have much of a preference when it comes to the tissue itself which is why I buy based on packaging. They store well under the sink too because they are compactable.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis , MO
I have super sensitive skin and these are great because they have no scent and no lotion. They are strong and last through multiple blows. You can even pull the church lady and use it again after small blows. My favorite part is that when I use them to clean my glasses, they don't make my glasses greasy.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Love these tissues for their durability so you never get any surprises on your hands! I also love that they are so super soft on your nose too! It is like the perfect combination of strength and softness. We always put them all over the house and in the car, for when any accidents may arrive.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Lawton, OK
Perfect the no lotion only because sometimes the grands will trap them to wipe up small spills and then there's no lotion left on the glass. They are strong and will not fall apart during the cold season. I have recommend them and will continue to purchase this brand for me and my family"
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Waynesville, MO
What is your favorite Puffs tissue?
Elyssa F.
Elyssa F.
Dollard des Ormeaux, QC
Are the better tan kleenex brand?