BY PUFFS #10 in Tissues

From eye-makeup mishaps to teary-eyed goodbyes, your face has a lot to face! Luckily, you can always put your best face forward when you have puffs ultra soft & strong on hand. You know you can trust puffs facial tissues to be gentle on your face's delicate skin because they're the only national facial tissues that are dermatologist tested. And they're air-fluffed soft with puffs' best strength designed to stand up to early morning makeup application, mid-day touchups, late-night face blotting. whatever your face faces during the day. All with more cushiony thickness. So face every day with puffs softness, thanks to. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "Using napkins or toilet paper can be rough on their noses but these are great!" in 2 reviews
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
I get bad allergies very bad. I Have to have a box of this on my nightstand. I noticed other tissues would leave my nose raw and sometimes bleeding. Not Puffs they have oil that never left my nose raw. It acually moisturizers my nose
Jayme H.
Puffs is a great tissue brand. When I'm sick, I usually just use whatever I have around the house (toilet paper, usually) but compared to the softness and durability of puffs these are a million times better! If you're suffering from a runny nose this will help minimize the irritation from constant wiping. Plus, they're sturdy and don't tear when wet.
Natasha C.
Reading
Puffs is the best brand for tissue that I had used before. The best about it is the packaging and the cute level. It is very effective for sick days. The price is very affordable. I will definitely recommended it
Edaliz M.
Webster, TX
Decorator Expert
I love this tissues. I always have a few boxes nearby. One in my apartment, another in the classroom and another in my car. You never know when you are going to need them. So soft.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Decorator Expert
These are the best tissues! They are soft and thick! Perfect when you have lots of gunk to blow out. They reduce nose irritation and are strong enough for all the gross holding needs! Highly recommend for sick and allergy plagued individuals.
รเєггค ﻮ.
Skiatook
When you’re always sick you want a quality product to make you feel better. This is perfect for blowing your nose constantly because it’s so soft
Cristyl H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Before receiving our TLC VoxBox I bought whatever tissue was the cheapest I could find and subsequently my 2-year-old son hated nose wiping. After receiving and USING the entire pack of Puffs to Go (with lotion), they're only kind of tissues we use (and we've recently gone through several boxes surviving a wicked summer cold) and I've discovered they're only a few cents more than those red-nose-making sandpaper we had been using!
Gauri K.
Raleigh, NC
Love this brand and these tissues have been great to me as I've battled some awful winter colds recently! They are thick, absorbent and soft!
Whitney S.
Columbia, SC
I love these facial tissues. They are incredibly soft and don't leave any particles on your face.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite tissues ever. Have them around all year because of bad allergies and they're the only ones that hold till the end. Also love the pretty box designs
Michelle P.
Waynesville, MO
What is your favorite Puffs tissue?
Elyssa F.
Dollard des Ormeaux, QC
Are the better tan kleenex brand?
Kenzie R.
Doncaster , Bentley
What are these like are they good ?