BY PUFFS

Treat your nose to lotion-enhanced comfort with this 3-pack of Puffs White Facial Tissue. Containing a staggering 372 tissues in all, this pack of 3 Puffs facial tissue dispensers will keep your nasal passages comfortable through flu season and beyond. Enhanced with moisturizers that soothe irritated skin, Puffs plus lotion is the smart buy for families who know the importance of Shea butter, aloe and vitamin E to winter-ravaged skin. Two-ply tissue construction and special Air-Fluffed Pillows give the Puffs White Facial Tissue a cushiony feel that is durable for wiping, dabbing and soothing leaky noses. When winter blues have got your nose feeling red, consider treating it to the lotion-enhanced comfort of Puffs White Facial Tissue in this value 3-pack. Puffs Plus Lotion White Facial Tissue, Pack of 3: Contains 3 individual tissue dispensers 372 tissues in total Two-ply facial tissues Contains more soothing moisturizers than ordinary tissues Soothing comfort for runny noses during cold and flu season see more...

• "Love the plus lotion to soothe my nose when I have runny nose." in 1 review
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
These are a must to keep around for every occasion and does not leave your nose all red and dry but do not use any place else may leave a greasy feeling due to the lotion.
Audrey R.
Tenants Harbor, ME
Always a reliable relief with Puffs! They are so soft so around your nose doesn't get irritated and red. They are also thick and the boxes are always so cute! I love all the designs and patters that they have. This allows them to be put In a room and not be an eye sore!
Diana H.
Clinton, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My husband and I both have allergies so we need a tissue that is not going to rub our noses raw . Puffs plus with aloe helps keep that from happening . They are also strong and well worth the Money. We keep stocked up thanks to the great prices at BJ's
Erin W.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love these tissues! My nose would not make it through an illness without them. They are strong and soft otherwise my nose would look like Rudolph in one day! They are soft enough that Santa won't be able to use me to light the way!
Tiffanie P.
Puffs with lotion adds that extra softness my nose needs when I need to blow my nose, especially when I'm sick and need tissues constantly. I definitely prefer these over regular plain tissues.
Marlene M.
W Farmington, OH
The puffs plus lotion is my absolute favorite tissue! It is the only kind I will buy for my family. Anytime we use anything else we all get a sore nose. I have tried a lot of different kinds and always end up coming back to these!
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love how handy the little packages of tissues are. Typically if I put a tissue or two in my bag they're torn up and ruined before j get the chance to use them. But having them N closed in a resealable package is awesome!
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I do supply orders for my office and these are my go to brand. The lotion helps ease your nose when you are constantly blowing it. I would definitely recommend them for an everyday tissue or when you are sick. The price is very affordable for the product that you get.
Aubrey W.
Sheboygan, WI
Always super soft and and to go to brand to grab would you have a cold. They Don't make my nose dry or burn after blowing my nose.
Meagan H.
Soft on the skin but durable. Doesn't fall apart or leave fuzzy remnants behind. The lotion is a nice added touch.
Sarah R.
Darlington, MD
How much does a box typically cost?
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Decorator Expert Level 1
What type of lotion is used?