BY PUFFS

Treat your nose to lotion-enhanced comfort with this 3-pack of Puffs White Facial Tissue. Containing a staggering 372 tissues in all, this pack of 3 Puffs facial tissue dispensers will keep your nasal passages comfortable through flu season and beyond. Enhanced with moisturizers that soothe irritated skin, Puffs plus lotion is the smart buy for families who know the importance of Shea butter, aloe and vitamin E to winter-ravaged skin. Two-ply tissue construction and special Air-Fluffed Pillows give the Puffs White Facial Tissue a cushiony feel that is durable for wiping, dabbing and soothing leaky noses. When winter blues have got your nose feeling red, consider treating it to the lotion-enhanced comfort of Puffs White Facial Tissue in this value 3-pack. Puffs Plus Lotion White Facial Tissue, Pack of 3: Contains 3 individual tissue dispensers 372 tissues in total Two-ply facial tissues Contains more soothing moisturizers than ordinary tissues Soothing comfort for runny noses during cold and flu season see more...

• "Love the plus lotion to soothe my nose when I have runny nose." in 1 review
Diana H.
Clinton, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My husband and I both have allergies so we need a tissue that is not going to rub our noses raw . Puffs plus with aloe helps keep that from happening . They are also strong and well worth the Money. We keep stocked up thanks to the great prices at BJ's
Nadine D.
Edmonton, AB
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love how handy the little packages of tissues are. Typically if I put a tissue or two in my bag they're torn up and ruined before j get the chance to use them. But having them N closed in a resealable package is awesome!
Rachel D.
A staple in my house!  I absolutely love the lotion tissues versus the normal.  They really save my poor nose when I have a cold.  I try to but the bundle pack with coupons to save a little on the price.
Ashley K.
Pickering, ON
I love Puffs tissue, I just can't afford it in my house, especially how fast tissue goes in my house! These feel so nice on your nose compare to other brands. And the ones with aloe in them are my absolute favourite. They are a must when its flu season
Ezenyn H.
Hi Everyone! These tissues are so soft and absorbent!
Of course I hate being sick with a cold or allergies, but I love having these around!
The texture of these tissues is as if they were made in heaven.
The plus Vicks tissues from this brand are amazing and really comforting.
I recommend these to everyone!
Ashley R.
Shakopee, MN
I love my Puff's Tissue with Vicks, they feel great on my raw nose and help me breathe, I love them!
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
My favorite tissues are the ones with lotion, but the strong and soft puffs without lotion are what everyone else in my house uses. A family of 6 with allergies go through a LOT of tissues. I trust Puffs to get the job done.
Jessy W.
Raleigh, NC
I am not the biggest fan of this product and I will politely tell you why. First, my ultimate complaint is that the softness that is implied about the material is entirely false. It only feels soft to the touch of the hand but not the face at all where it is most necessary. Secondly I don't think that it is very absorbent.
Casey M.
Lake Charles, LA
The ONLY tissue I use! The best in taking care of my nose and making me feel better! The strongest and softest tissue there is! The boxes are always decorated so cute and classic! This is the only box of tissue I buy for my coworkers!
Christina G.
Review for: Plus Lotion White more...
I have used this brand when I am sick and cannot find Kleenex with lotion to soothe my aching nose. This worked for a while, but I did not like it as much as what I normally use. They are affordable, but I do not know if it was the box I got, but I did not like them that much.
Sarah R.
Darlington, MD
How much does a box typically cost?
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Decorator Expert Level 1
What type of lotion is used?