BY PUFFS

Treat your nose to lotion-enhanced comfort with this 3-pack of Puffs White Facial Tissue. Containing a staggering 372 tissues in all, this pack of 3 Puffs facial tissue dispensers will keep your nasal passages comfortable through flu season and beyond. Enhanced with moisturizers that soothe irritated skin, Puffs plus lotion is the smart buy for families who know the importance of Shea butter, aloe and vitamin E to winter-ravaged skin. Two-ply tissue construction and special Air-Fluffed Pillows give the Puffs White Facial Tissue a cushiony feel that is durable for wiping, dabbing and soothing leaky noses. When winter blues have got your nose feeling red, consider treating it to the lotion-enhanced comfort of Puffs White Facial Tissue in this value 3-pack. Puffs Plus Lotion White Facial Tissue, Pack of 3: Contains 3 individual tissue dispensers 372 tissues in total Two-ply facial tissues Contains more soothing moisturizers than ordinary tissues Soothing comfort for runny noses during cold and flu season see more...

• "Love the plus lotion to soothe my nose when I have runny nose." in 1 review
Jessy W.
Raleigh, NC
I am not the biggest fan of this product and I will politely tell you why. First, my ultimate complaint is that the softness that is implied about the material is entirely false. It only feels soft to the touch of the hand but not the face at all where it is most necessary. Secondly I don't think that it is very absorbent.
Christina G.
Review for: Plus Lotion White more...
I have used this brand when I am sick and cannot find Kleenex with lotion to soothe my aching nose. This worked for a while, but I did not like it as much as what I normally use. They are affordable, but I do not know if it was the box I got, but I did not like them that much.
Michelle N.
Appleton, WI
Review for: Ultra Soft Strong Non Lotion 56 Count1 Box more...
These tissues are nice, and soft, as well as absorbent. They don't tear easily, but I don't like that they leave fuzzies on my hands.
Sarah R.
Darlington, MD
Review for: Basic Non-Lotion White, 64 Sheets Of 2 more...
Puffs has different colored boxes that I like and the tissues are so soft, they remind me of fabric softener
Ashley K.
Pickering, ON
I love Puffs tissue, I just can't afford it in my house, especially how fast tissue goes in my house! These feel so nice on your nose compare to other brands. And the ones with aloe in them are my absolute favourite. They are a must when its flu season
Casey M.
Lake Charles, LA
The ONLY tissue I use! The best in taking care of my nose and making me feel better! The strongest and softest tissue there is! The boxes are always decorated so cute and classic! This is the only box of tissue I buy for my coworkers!
Raymond N.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Plus Lotion White more...
The bomb-diggity of tissues. When I have a real cold my nose will dry out and the skin will flake. This keeps that from happening. The lotion doesn't leave a residue on my skin like other tissues.
Rachel D.
Review for: Ultra Soft Strong Non Lotion 56 Count1 Box more...
This would be a 5-star rating but it isn't because of the amount of tissues in the box. Kleenex and Target brand tissues have 80 tissues per box. Puffs only have 54! For a comparable price! Highly dosappointing. Other than that unfortunate issue, I really like these. They are gentle but not overly soft or too thin.
Michelle R.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Ultra Soft Strong Non Lotion 56 Count1 Box more...
These are so great! I love how soft they are, especially on my nose when it is allergy season. They are strong enough for anything and they smell wonderful.
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
These are my favorite tissues! very durable but I prefer them over the lotion ones
Sarah R.
Darlington, MD
How much does a box typically cost?
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Decorator Expert Level 1
What type of lotion is used?