BY PUFFS

Treat your nose to lotion-enhanced comfort with this 3-pack of Puffs White Facial Tissue. Containing a staggering 372 tissues in all, this pack of 3 Puffs facial tissue dispensers will keep your nasal passages comfortable through flu season and beyond. Enhanced with moisturizers that soothe irritated skin, Puffs plus lotion is the smart buy for families who know the importance of Shea butter, aloe and vitamin E to winter-ravaged skin. Two-ply tissue construction and special Air-Fluffed Pillows give the Puffs White Facial Tissue a cushiony feel that is durable for wiping, dabbing and soothing leaky noses. When winter blues have got your nose feeling red, consider treating it to the lotion-enhanced comfort of Puffs White Facial Tissue in this value 3-pack. Puffs Plus Lotion White Facial Tissue, Pack of 3: Contains 3 individual tissue dispensers 372 tissues in total Two-ply facial tissues Contains more soothing moisturizers than ordinary tissues Soothing comfort for runny noses during cold and flu season see more...

• "Love the plus lotion to soothe my nose when I have runny nose." in 1 review
Ezenyn H.
Hi Everyone! These tissues are so soft and absorbent!
Of course I hate being sick with a cold or allergies, but I love having these around!
The texture of these tissues is as if they were made in heaven.
The plus Vicks tissues from this brand are amazing and really comforting.
I recommend these to everyone!
Diana H.
Clinton, MA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My husband and I both have allergies so we need a tissue that is not going to rub our noses raw . Puffs plus with aloe helps keep that from happening . They are also strong and well worth the Money. We keep stocked up thanks to the great prices at BJ's
Joey H.
White Heath, IL
My favorite tissues are the ones with lotion, but the strong and soft puffs without lotion are what everyone else in my house uses. A family of 6 with allergies go through a LOT of tissues. I trust Puffs to get the job done.
Rachel D.
A staple in my house!  I absolutely love the lotion tissues versus the normal.  They really save my poor nose when I have a cold.  I try to but the bundle pack with coupons to save a little on the price.
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I do supply orders for my office and these are my go to brand. The lotion helps ease your nose when you are constantly blowing it. I would definitely recommend them for an everyday tissue or when you are sick. The price is very affordable for the product that you get.
Erin W.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Love these tissues! My nose would not make it through an illness without them. They are strong and soft otherwise my nose would look like Rudolph in one day! They are soft enough that Santa won't be able to use me to light the way!
Marlene M.
W Farmington, OH
The puffs plus lotion is my absolute favorite tissue! It is the only kind I will buy for my family. Anytime we use anything else we all get a sore nose. I have tried a lot of different kinds and always end up coming back to these!
Tiffanie P.
Jber, AK
Puffs with lotion adds that extra softness my nose needs when I need to blow my nose, especially when I'm sick and need tissues constantly. I definitely prefer these over regular plain tissues.
Nicolette S.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Basic Non-Lotion White, 64 Sheets Of 2 more...
I am so excited I received these today in my VoxBox. They are really strong. I wet them and used them to take off my mascara and they didn't rip or leave white residue. The softness is regular. They aren't as soft as I expected them to be. As far as design and packaging? I LOVE IT! I love that the packaging is not a box but instead, it's a bag, this allows it to be easily stored and easier to handle. Kudos to the design/marketing team.
Amy K.
Rowlett, TX
Review for: Basic Non-Lotion White, 64 Sheets Of 2 more...
Love the new packaging it's great for the car your backpack without the box the hard boxes and cardboard before busting so I just love that new packaging. I like that the tissues are unscented with no aloe because I'm allergic to that and it's hard to find tissues without aloe lotion and want to go to wipe off my glasses it leaves a film from the aloe.
Sarah R.
Darlington, MD
How much does a box typically cost?
Danessa B.
Buckeye, AZ
Decorator Expert Level 1
What type of lotion is used?