GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealPuffins
Cereal, Puffins, Multigrain, 10 OZ (Pack of 1)

Puffins Cereal, Puffins, Multigrain, 10 OZ (Pack of 1)

by Puffins

Eat the way you live, naturally. At Barbara's(R) we believe the best things in life are all natural--like smiles, hugs, and our super tasty multigrain Puffins made with whole oats, brown rice, and corn. Our multigrain Puffins are free of artificial...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Puffins Cereal, Puffins, Multigrain, 10 OZ (Pack of 1)!
Breanne S.
Darien, IL
I love Puffins, personally my favorite is the peanut butter but I have tried the multigrain when it isn't available. It has a more mild flavor but it is still delicious. I like to have mine with almond milk.
Jacqueline  T.
Stratford, CT
Packed with fiber and protein, I eat these daily. They are delicious when paired with Oatly milk and fresh strawberries or blueberries. I also add in golden kiwi sometimes for a special treat. The price point is perfect!
Kaitlyn H.
Thousand Oaks
All time favorite cereal I could eat my entire life! Love it as breakfast or as a snack, with or without milk
Mimu.... M.
By far the best cereal for an adult. It isn't like eating a dessert for breakfast. It actually tastes quasi healthy, but it has enough sweetness to enjoy it as a snack as well as breakfast. It is one of the few filling cereals there are.
Kayleen P.
Egg Harbor Township
Love love love!!! Perfect way to wake up and start the day if i’m not in the mood for oatmeal

Looking for your answer?