BY GENERIC

Brooke J.
Grants, NM
So good! Mix it with sprite for a refreshing drink that will give you a little buzz. I love the cherry and the slight tartness that anyone will like, even if you aren't a fan of "sour" things! There really isn't anything else like pucker, you just have to try it and see what it's about!
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Not my favorite. In a world of gourmet flavored vodkas out there this one is on the bottom shelf. I tend to think that it tastes a lot like cough medicine and is sickly sweet. This also makes it impossible to mix with juice as it completely just causes sugar shock.
Kirsten H.
I love this vodka. I am one of those people that really loves cherry flavored things though. I know it reminds some people of medicine but this stuff is great! I use it in all kinds of mixed drinks so I definitely recommend it.
Jennifer M.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I was really exctied to try this because I love cherry flavor. This was just way too sweet for me.
Maria H.
Tried thus for the first time and it was delicious! Of course like all Vodka we mixed it!