BY PUBLIX SUPERMARKETS #1 in Specialty Food Stores

• East Tennessee is receiving what seems like hundreds of Publix Su...2 Answers
  • I just moved to Charleston and there are Publix stores everywhere...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite Publix brand product?2 Answers
Publix Supermarkets
  • "when i bought my wedding cake at publix bakery i was impressed the ordering was easy and the customer service was unbelievable and the party platters were just what i expected." in 27 reviews
  • "However, their BOGO sales, coupon doubling, and store coupons make shopping and saving such a pleasure here!" in 6 reviews
  • "When I was younger my family and I would stop off here on the way to the beach every weekend to get our own things to make sandwiches and side dishes to take with us." in 6 reviews
  • "Publix can be pricey but its wonderful always clean and organized with nice workers i love my local Publix I always do my shopping there." in 6 reviews
  • "Since you can't find shop rites locally to where I travel in Florida( since I live in NJ), publix is the best grocery store to go to! " in 5 reviews
Barbara F.
I absolutely love Publix! I really love the wipes that they have at the entrance since sometimes those carts and baskets can get sticky. I also really like that if something is out of stock,if you ask a Publix worker they’ll go to the back for you and see if there’s more. Also,if they are having a sale but the item is sold out,you can get a rain check at customer service which essentially gives you the ability to come back,even after the sale is over,and get the item for the sale price. The checkout is also pretty speedy and I love that they’ll assist you with your groceries unlike places like Sams. It’s also nice that they have a redbox so that if your with your family,boyfriend,etc. you can get a movie for a night in which is nice.
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
Every time we are near a Publix, we make sure to stop and get their Bakery-made key lime pies. They are to die for! While other products are a bit more pricey than other retailers, you go in with the mindset that you are paying for their outstanding customer service. I have never encountered an unhappy soul among the workers in every Publix I have been to.
Juan B.
winter park
I love doing a lot of my shopping at Publix. The meals from Publix deli is so reliable it’s like you have a full time grandmother peeping meals for you to eat. I always get the five piece chicken meal with macaroni and potato wedges.
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
The only reason im giving two stars is because i love their bakery! The only olace i will order a cake from! But, the prices at this grocery store are much higher than anywhere else you grocery shop! It costs me 100 dollars more to shop here for the same stuff i buy else where. The buy 1 get one free is the only thing i come here for anymore.
Kate F.
I love shopping at Publix! They have a large selection of Organic foods, and brands that I love and trust. Everything is extremely affordable, and the entire staff is always very nice and attentive. Only issue I've ever had is buying some products that were expired...Always check your expiration dates when buying! Other than that.. I shop here all the time and highly recommend it.
JL H.
Chattanooga
I go to Publix several times a week! My local Publix is between my work and home so I pass it twice a day. Great customer service, clean stores, quality brands, and I can find some good deals. If I'm in a rush to grab something for breakfast or lunch, I can get in and out quickly by using the self checkout.
Ley-Ley A.
Workers there are aways very helpful with anything you may be looking for or even if you need some dinner ideas that are easy and healthy! Also they carry a large selection of all different types of food, produce and any other items you may need. I personally do my grocery shopping there all the time!
Michaela C.
Publix is fantastic - clean, solid selection of fresh, frozen, and shelf stable items, good deli sandwiches, delicious fried chicken, tasty bakery bread and pastries, super helpful staff, and - best of all - BOGO sales!  It's a great place to save money and get the things I need.
Meghan W.
Cape Coral, FL
My local supermarket closest to me and wow is this place the best !.  Its super clean, has everything I needed and even a freezer in the middle for ice and a lot of it ! Perfect for the hot days .  Fresh bread and even fresh sushi!! amazing place I do most of my shopping here !
Andrea R.
I absolutely love Publix and I get sad when I travel or go out of state and I don’t have access to one because their brand-name products are pretty great. Also is it just me or do their donuts taste way better than the donuts at any given donut shop? Also let’s not forget about their subs those are incredible. 10 out of 10.
Colleen F.
Orlando, FL
Does the seafood dept always smell so bad?
Stephanie D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I am moving to an area that has Publix supermarkets. I'm used to Hy-Vee here at home and LOVE their large selection of local products (including meals, meats, produce, milk, etc.) as well as their large selection of healthy foods. Does Publix also support local food producers and/or healthy foods (such as organic, etc)? It's always hard to find stores that are large and carry everything you need.
Yenny G.
Roselle , NJ
Would you recommend Publix for weekly shopping?
Megan H.
Longwood, FL
What is your favorite Aprons meal?
ChaNita G.
Jacksonville, FL
What clean, healthy, and light snacks and meals is Publix offering for the big game? I'm not into chips/cakes/cookies/chicken, etc.