Publix Supermarkets

How many shop here? Publix Supermarkets
What’s your favorite deli snack? I love the potato wedges and potato salad! Also, sushi!
Where do you prefer to shop for groceries? Publix Supermarkets
Start your review of Publix Supermarkets!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
when i bought my wedding cake at publix bakery i was impressed the ordering was easy and the customer service was unbelievable and the party platters were just what i expected.in reviews
Publix can be pricey but its wonderful always clean and organized with nice workers i love my local Publix I always do my shopping there.in reviews
When I was younger my family and I would stop off here on the way to the beach every weekend to get our own things to make sandwiches and side dishes to take with us.in reviews
However, their BOGO sales, coupon doubling, and store coupons make shopping and saving such a pleasure here!in reviews
...items in the store that are also on sale based on the area and what other grocery stores have on sale that week.in reviews
Sierra F.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Publix Supermarkets uploaded by Sierra F.
Publix also has such good deals going on. I always end up leaving with way more than I ever intending on getting.
Ethel E.
Winter Haven, FL
Publix Supermarkets uploaded by Ethel E.
Publix Supermarkets uploaded by Ethel E.
Always has fresh food and meat. Publix Supermarkets. Staff are always nice and there’s tons of sale every week.
Shekita H.
Publix Supermarkets uploaded by Shekita H.
I love Publix. The customer service is so superb. The atmosphere is so inviting. They greet all customers when they enter the building. I noticed something I really like about them; they have an associate wiping down all cart's before they give you a cart to go shopping with. The store is very clean and organized. All associates are willing to assist when you need help. The associate's do not point you into the direction of the item; they will walk their customers over to the item. I really love that. Furthermore, I definitely love their deli items. They are always fresh and delicious. Thanks Publix. It is " My Pleasure" to recommend this awesome store.
Naomi W.
Publix Supermarkets uploaded by Naomi W.
"Publix, where shopping is a pleasure." Prior to the pandemic, you could find in Publix enjoying their wonderful BOGO Free sales every couple days. I rarely go now. 😢 My favorite items to get BOGO are Arm & Hammer detergents. When I want to treat myself, I head over to the bakery for a fruit tart. They are so delicious!
Candice R.
Hickory, NC
Publix Supermarkets uploaded by Candice R.
When I have my choice I choose Publix Supermarkets for all of my grocery needs! From the freshest produce and meats to mouth watering Boars Head Meats and cheeses, an array of fresh cakes and pies or even macaroons!! One of my favorite things about Publix Supermarkets is their impeccable cakes!! Everyday shopping is a pleasure at Publix Supermarkets
Maria O.
Estero, FL
Las carnes son muy frescas y las frutas y vegetales solo es un poco caro hay que aprovechar cuando tiene especiales.
Dana D.
Publix Supermarkets uploaded by Dana D.
I was looking for a cheap nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt for my critters and I to eat. I was pleasantly surprised how good this Greek yogurt is. It is not thick like other greek yogurts, more of the consistency of regular yogurt. But the flavoring is delicious.
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Publix Supermarkets uploaded by Kelly M.
Customer service is typically great but I have had the occasional bad experience. The food always seems fresh and the variety of products is impressive.
Arelis R.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely amazing..prices are affordable and everything is always fresh and clean..healthy...I wouldn't change anything about this place..I go 3 times a week...
Alexandra G.
Gibsonton, FL
Publix has got to be my favorite grocery store. I loved when I was little and we would go directly to get a cookie from the nice bakery lady. It is a very clean store and the employees are extremely nice. I like that they are starting to move north and becoming big around the east coast.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Diana H.
1,120 reviews
il y a 2 mois
Oksana N. il y a 2 mois
Don't think we have those in my area.
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
il y a 2 ans
Shari J. il y a 2 ans
My favorite is between Whole Foods for mostly organic products and Publix would be my go to for  fried chicken, sandwich and cakes. Sometimes they have really good deals on food.
Sarah J.