BY PUBLIX SUPERMARKETS #1 in Specialty Food Stores

• East Tennessee is receiving what seems like hundreds of P...2 Answers
  • I just moved to Charleston and there are Publix stores ev...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite Publix brand product?3 Answers
Publix Supermarkets
  • "when i bought my wedding cake at publix bakery i was impressed the ordering was easy and the customer service was unbelievable and the party platters were just what i expected." in 27 reviews
  • "Publix can be pricey but its wonderful always clean and organized with nice workers i love my local Publix I always do my shopping there." in 6 reviews
  • "When I was younger my family and I would stop off here on the way to the beach every weekend to get our own things to make sandwiches and side dishes to take with us." in 6 reviews
  • "However, their BOGO sales, coupon doubling, and store coupons make shopping and saving such a pleasure here!" in 6 reviews
  • "The have awesome sales and the thing about their sales are that they have other items in the store that are also on sale based on the area and what other grocery stores have on sale that week." in 5 reviews
Holly S.
Out of all the stores i shop at (which is ALOT..) Publix has the BEST customer service around.. I have never been in one that i didn't love.. They go above and beyond.. Not to mention the bakery is the best( i only buy cakes from publix) the deli is amazing( boars head meats and the best fried chicken and pub subs for life!!) And don't forget the b.o.g.o's!!
Juan B.
Holland, OH
I love doing a lot of my shopping at Publix. The meals from Publix deli is so reliable it’s like you have a full time grandmother peeping meals for you to eat. I always get the five piece chicken meal with macaroni and potato wedges.
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
The only reason im giving two stars is because i love their bakery! The only olace i will order a cake from! But, the prices at this grocery store are much higher than anywhere else you grocery shop! It costs me 100 dollars more to shop here for the same stuff i buy else where. The buy 1 get one free is the only thing i come here for anymore.
Erin K.
Clearwater, FL
I love Publix. Great BOGOs and other sales every week. The stores are always clean and the employees are very friendly and helpful. I can always find what I’m looking for. And if they are out of that particular item, I can get a rain check for the sales price. The subs and fresh deli are wonderful and their cakes... absolutely fantastic!
Alexandra S.
Acworth
Publix is the best pharmacy best grocery best everything. People are often deterred from going here because of the prices. You can’t just go to Publix and not know what you want or not have a shopping list. They have amazing bogos constantly and to save money you need to plan ahead. Awesome customer service always. Quality over convenience any day.
Anissa G.
miramar, FL
I shop at Publix on the regular. I find it to be very clean and they carry a large selection of items . Usually the staff is very helpful at my Publix. They don’t have the best prices on meats, but they have the freshest produce other then the Fresh Market which I love.
KAREN d.
Publix is my favorite store to shop in, the employees are usually so nice and helpful. I've had a few problems with the manager at the closest store so I go to another that's still close and it is a much better store anyways!! I'm just glad we have so many in our city!
Stefani M.
Fort Myers , FL
Publix is the best place to shop at. They have everything you need with premium customer service. I shop at Publix on a daily basis, they really do deliver the best. They really do have a wide variety of products! Publix Supermarkets
Chelsea P.
Arcadia
Publix is a wonderful place to get everything at one place. It’s super clean and the people are nice. Very affordable and the have lots of buy one get ones. I shop there about once a week. Of course I would recommend it to everyone.
Megan L.
Clearwater, FL
Publix is the best there is! Best customer service and all the employees are always eager to help if needed. They have everything you need in a one stop shop! I shop at least once a week. I highly recommend to everyone. They always have the freshest best quality products
Colleen F.
Orlando, FL
Does the seafood dept always smell so bad?
Stephanie D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I am moving to an area that has Publix supermarkets. I'm used to Hy-Vee here at home and LOVE their large selection of local products (including meals, meats, produce, milk, etc.) as well as their large selection of healthy foods. Does Publix also support local food producers and/or healthy foods (such as organic, etc)? It's always hard to find stores that are large and carry everything you need.
Yenny G.
Roselle, NJ
Would you recommend Publix for weekly shopping?
Megan H.
Sanford , FL
What is your favorite Aprons meal?
Erica D.
What's your favorite Publix brand product?