publix italian-style meatballs

by Publix

Are these healthy? I mean, how do they come presented?
Start your review of publix italian-style meatballs !
How would you rate this product?
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
I love all things Publix but frozen meatballs all taste weird or off to me, and these are no reception. Scratch meatballs are better and don't take too much extra time!
Lissa L.
North Port, FL
Perfect for sub sandwiches, casseroles and appetizers. Great texture, amount and very flavorful. Priced reasonably.
Lindsey S.
Melbourne Vlg, FL
Publix brand is by far my all time favorite. This bag of meatballs is so cheap and extremely tasty! Everything by Publix is always so fresh! These meatballs came frozen but had the freshest taste to them!
Mariangellys  M.
Ocoee, FL
I love premade meatballs helps me save time and I can change my recipe however I’d like. My favorite for these is coke and ketchup with a bit of bbq sauce. Definitely a family hit !
Miranda W.
Inverness, FL
these chips were better than what my initial thought was! i love spaghetti and meatballs so when im wanting a quick crave safer these come in handy
Victoria M.
If you need a quick way to make meatballs this is the way to go. They are definitely not your grandmas home made meatballs but they do help make a great quick meal. The price is also reasonable for the amount given.
Cynthia T.
North Bay Village, FL
I always get these because they’re on sale for buy one get one free. They’re pretty good and really easy to make when you need to make a fast meal. The best way that I found is when you cook them directly in the sauce you place them and they’re frozen and let the sauce and boil and then simmer. Or if you’re in a rush you just boil the pasta and cook the meatballs in the microwave and throw some sauce on there or you got a meal in about 10 minutes.
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Publix has some great st or brand products. The bakery is awsomeamd famous for it's cakes. I really liked this meat balls
Kathryn P.
Port St Lucie, FL
For a frozen food this isn't bad. Its affordable and easy to prepare. The taste is comparable too other more expensive frozen meatballs. So you get your money's worth
Caitlin L.
Seminole, FL
Hands down the best frozen meatballs. So cheap for the meatball quality. We will continue to buy
Ask a question to the Influenster community...