Psych uploaded by Chelsea A.Psych uploaded by Jessi R.Psych uploaded by Christy M.

BY PSYCH #31 in TV

• Do you feel like the show ended properly ?13 Answers
  • Do you wish they would bring it back?21 Answers
  • Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episod...39 Answers
Psych
  • "Psych is one of my favorite shows to watch on my free time and the actors do such a darn good job making me laugh." in 13 reviews
  • "Plenty of comedy and I love the pop culture referencesI also thought it had an amazing finale and quite often shows have disappointing finales." in 13 reviews
  • "I started watching this show at work (during a lunch of course), because there is a season 1 box set in our break room so I thought I'd give it a try." in 13 reviews
  • "Psych has the main characters Shawn and Gus solve crime, while Shawn is pretending to be psychic." in 9 reviews
  • "The jokes and pop culture references they'd make in each episode were so perfect, it felt like you were watching actual people you may know on the TV." in 8 reviews
Jenifer D.
Washington, DC
This show is absoulutely hilarious and i love maggie lawson i used to watch her disney movie all the time so when i saw her on this show i was excited and began watching. my family watches this all the time and we watch when it comes on and i love the plot lines and the hilarity between the characters
Shirley C.
Forget that this show has never been nominated for a major award, what Psych brings to the table is consistence laugh and overall entertainment. I love the ralationship between gus and Shawn. And I love the flashback moments at the begining of each episode. Give a try and you'll love it as much as I do
Leandrea H.
Funny, witty comedy when I do get to check out old shows its amazing how he figures the plot and keeps you on a wild goose chase. other spews are made using a similar tactic of "Psychic " ability but this is great.
Jennifer A.
This show is phenomenal. Hands down. The friendship between Shawn and Gus is great and has provided for a lot of quotes between me and my bestie. The story lines and character development deserve major props.
Hayli Z.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This is my favorite show. I watched every episode since the beginning and continue watching them on DVD now that it's over. I love funny detective shows. If you are a fan of Monk you will love Psych and vise versa.
Shanae B.
It took me a while to get into this show and I had no idea I was missing out. I find Shawn a little annoying and obnoxious at times but James Roday redeems the character with his comedic timing and sincere serious moments. It's a feel good comedy with hints of drama thrown in once in a while.
Mary R.
Epsom, NH
I have been a fan of Psych for several years now. The show remains funny even upon multiple rewatches. The cast all work perfectly together and there is never a dull moment.
I enjoy all the random pop culture references the show makes.

The only con I can think of is that it was cancelled :(
neena o.
Hilariously funny! You fall in love with the cast quickly! And you don't have to follow the series in full to not catch on to what's going on.
It is on netflix if you do like to catch up, but easy to follow if you just see a random episode on, and not a big deal if you missed the previous episode!

Shawn is good at getting himself and Gus into sticky situations! And hilariously making his way out!
Olivia P.
Richmond, VA
I've been watching Psych on Netflix (where they have all the episodes since the pilot). This show has really good humor mixed with interesting (but still funny) crimes to solve. I, personally, find it hilarious. Even if you don't think you like crime or detective shows, check this one out!
Helene H.
I have been a Psych fan since the show started. It is so original and funny and you can tell the two main actors get along because it sometimes feels like there is a great deal of improvisation between the two. This show is brilliant and I can't wait for the new season to start again.
Aminah H.
Houlton, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does anyone else try to find the pineapple in each episode or is it just me?
Michelle P.
Do you wish they would bring it back?
Jade P.
Greer, SC
Do you feel like the show ended properly ?
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
How is this show?
Angela S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Did you hear about Pluto?